Chapter 2 - One beginning; The Other one ending

SCENE ONE

FIGURE'S OF VIEW
I wake up, and everything is pitch black. This is my vision every day, I wonder how it would look if I could see.

Alright! Let's start the day.
I feel around the wall to not trip over anything, unlike yesterday. I head over to my bathroom to brush my teeth, I don't want my breath to smell like a trash bin.

Finished! I walk out of my bedroom, ducking so I don't hit my head on the doorframe.
Screech said that there's a dent where I always hit my head.

I enter the main room, I smell bacon and eggs.

"Morning Figure" Halt said, from the kitchen. I Hear the sizzling noises from the pan.
I feel for the chair at the table and sit down, Listening around to  the chatter in the room.
Especially from Eye's and Jack. I hear inky black footsteps coming nearer and nearer and hear the chair next to me slide and someone sits in it.

It's Seek!

"Morning, Figure." Seek said, as the other entities sat down at the table. Halt serves everyone a plate and we all eat, I can hear the discomfort in Halt's tone as he speaks.

We finish breakfast and go do our shifts, I walk back to door 50. Let's do this.

SCENE TWO

SEEK'S POINT OF VIEW
My eyes can sense the players approaching my corridor, and then,
Click! I hear the door open, let's play.

I Appear out of the floor as the stupid humans turn around in horror, They start to run as I chase after them.

Boom!

I Catch two who take the wrong way, I just need to kill the last one. The human pulls out an orange bottle and chugs it, throwing it down on the floor and running. Superfast.

What the..?? I think to myself. They were able to outrun me, slamming the door in my face.

Rude.

Anyway, I'm sure Rush or Ambush will get that ignorant human. I still don't get why they keep entering our home. As I walk back to my corridor, the dead bodies have lighters and flashlights. Picking them up, I think Figure will like them. Anyway, I wonder how his shift is going.

FIGURE'S POINT OF VIEW
I stand behind the bookshelf, waiting for my next arrival.
I've counted my kills as 4 today, I'm excited for the 5th one.
The door opens, and I do my entrance.

Running over to the left side of the library.
I hear the person's footsteps, and then a closet opens.
Running to the right side, I hear for the heartbeat.
Shit. Nothing I walk upstairs and I hear the closet door open again, Only this time the human runs around.
Idiotic humans, I chase them down and behead them.

Easy, My job is done.
I had felt there were more humans but maybe Seek got them!
That has me thinking... About Seek.

Are we friends? I don't know, But I hope he'll visit me today and nothing stupid happens like yesterday.
My face flushes, and I go to my desk. I pick up the heavy book I left off at and read it.
Hours pass by, it only feels like a minute when I hear the doors creak.
Inky black footsteps.. Seek! Hahaha... I barely know the guy.
Figure stop acting like this.

"Hey." Seek says, I hear his footsteps nearing.

"Hey Seek! How was your shift? I caught 5 humans today!" I said, Closing my book. Feeling a smile form on my face.

"Yeah yeah, It was alright... I Caught only 2, But I did find this cool stuff. I don't know if you wanted it though."

Seek handed me what I assume to be lighter, Is this a gift..? Maybe we are something. Maybe we're friends, Maybe we're LOVER-!

"I.... uhhh.. Figure?" Seek said, tapping my shoulder.

"Oh! Yeah... Thanks! I'll add this to my collection!" I said, sheepishly, blurting it out.

Fuck.. Fuck.. FUCK!! What am I saying?! Figure control yourself! And your language! UGHH!!!

"Uhh... You alright..? Figure?" Seek said, I can hear him backing away from me.

"Sorry. Just tired, Shall we head to the main room? I'm hungry." I say trying not to embarrass myself even more.

"Yeah, sure let's go. And pretend you're not embarrassing yourself, Mr. Librarian." Seek says, grabbing my hand. Walking over to the crawlspace that leads to the main room. We open the door and see an argument pursuing.

SCENE THREE

HALT'S POINT OF VIEW
I'm just so fucking sick of it, watching Eye's and Jack get so close to each other. I don't understand.. Me and Eye's have been so close for, so long... But today, I just can't handle it.

"EYE'S IM FUCKING SICK OF IT,"

I yell at eyes, who is obviously Jack and always laughing and giggling.

"What..??" Eye's says sounding confused.

"YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE PICKING THIS FREAK OVER ME! IT IS SO TIRING. CANT YOU SEE EYES?!" I'm just so upset. So angry. So tired.

"Woah. You're taking this a little too far, Halt. chill out, man." Jack says.

Tears form in my eyes,

"NO IM NOT GONNA FUCKING CHILL OUT, JACK. YOU'RE STEALING MY ONE AND ONLY TRUE LOVE AND I FUCKING HATE YOU!" I let it all slip out my mouth.

I realize what I've said and I float to my room, Tears pouring down my face. I see Seek and Figure in the corner of my eyes, holding hands. Making me even angrier. I go to my room and slam the door. Angry tears stream down my face, I bury myself in the blankets and sleep. I don't feel like it. At all, I need a break.

EYE'S POINT OF VIEW
I don't.. understand. Halt, has a crush on me?
I had no clue, and now I feel so bad. and guilty. I never wanted to make Halt feel like shit, we we were cooking mates, best friends for so long.
I never knew he had feelings. And he thought I didn't love him back because of ..Jack?
Halt runs away from the kitchen and slams the door, I look at Jack, then see Figure and Seek enter, both looking shocked.

"Haha.. Hey guys." I say, nervously.

"..What just happened?" Seek says, looking confused and staring at me and Jack.

"It's... Really not what it looks like, must be a misunderstanding. I like Rush, not Eyes. I never knew Halt was jealous of our friendship." Jack says, his tone sounding genuine. did I mess up..?

have I lost my love?.. I don't know what to do...

End of chapter

Chapter Two — One beginning, Another one ending.

Authors Notes:

I finally finished rewriting this!

Word Count: 1130