Chapter 8 - "Bittersweet Betrayal." (Short)

Recap

I lay on the floor, heartbroken. "I'm so stupid..." I mumbled.

Seek's point of view
"Figure, we have to talk," I say, anxiously. Figure places me down, and his face changes, a look of worry.

"What is it?" Figure says a look of worry crosses his face.

"I.. I.." I stutter tears filling my eye. I can't, I can't bare to tell him that I kissed another entity.

"Hm? You can tell me anything, my love." Figure says, walking to me and holding my face, wiping my tears.

I feel safe, so comfortable, and loved when he touches me, but I've betrayed him. I cheated on him.

"I kissed Jack," I say, tears pouring out of my eyes.

"YOU WHAT?" Figure screamed, jerking back from me. Putting his hands down, staring at me, his face disgusted, upset. "Why would you.." He said, putting his head down.

"I'm so-" I say.

"I DON'T WANNA FUCKING HEAR IT." He says, slapping me.

I fall to the floor.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'D DO THAT! I FUCKING LOVED YOU. YOU BITCH!" He screamed.   
"Oh my god... Seek... I.. I.. didn't.." Figure said, but he ran out of the room. He dropped a letter with sparkly hearts on it.

Figure's point of view
I ran, and ran through the rooms until I got to the library, I sat down by my desk and just sat under it, listening to the rain by the window. 

I wouldn't leave the library, I stayed there. I lay down, motionless. I felt terrible.

I'd stay in the library for weeks. I refused to come out. Halt would come every day to give me food. I would refused to eat. I felt heartbroken, this isn't the love I wanted...

Rush's point of view
"YOU BITCH!" I yelled, pushing Jack away from me. "JUST BECAUSE I REJECTED YOU DOESN'T MEAN YOU GO AND RUIN OTHER RELATIONSHIPS! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" I yelled, staring down at Jack on the floor. Tears in his eyes.

"It's all my fault..." Jack mumbled. He trembled as he looked up at me, fear in his eyes.

I looked down at him and that's when I Saw it. Bruises. All over his body. I stared in horror, he lay there unconscious.
"Jack...?" I say, shaking him.
No response. I pick Jack up and walk to the infirmary.
I open the doors to the infirmary and see Hide on one of the beds unconscious, not moving at all. bandages all over his body. I place Jack on one of the beds and grab my first aid kit "You're gonna be all right." I say quietly as a wrap bandages around his injuries.

Hides point of view
"My head hurts..." I say.. groaning. I look up and see that Jack is laying on one of the beds in front of me, I realized that I was on one of the beds in the infirmary. I tried to stand up but my hip was burning.

"Hide...?"

END

Chapter eight: Bittersweet betrayal
Word count: 508