sneak peak for chapter eleven

authors notes:

got me movin liek a zombieeeee

Recap:

"I know what you did" Hide said, sternly.

Jack stared at Hide, a look of guilt, horror, and anger.

SCENE ONE
"You're joking!"

THIRD-PERSON POINT OF VIEW
The two stared at each other, a look of sadness and shock filled Hide's eyes as he stared at Jack.

"You... You did it.. You're the one, who shot me.." Hide muttered softly, staring at the ground.

He then looked back up at Jack,

"But, Why?.." He asked.

Jack stared at Hide, anger starting to fill his eyes.

"Because I needed to." He said sternly, spitting it out.

The words cut like blades to Hide, how could he do this?

"Listen Hide, I needed sympathy, you were an easy target. It's your fault for being so gullible, what made you think I'd like you? You're a freak. We've never been friends... or anything more." Jack continued, staring down at Hide.

"I.. I.." Hide stared at the ground, tears starting to fill his eyes.

"Oh, don't tell me you're crying now." Jack laughed, walking up to him, grabbing his chin.

"You wouldn't say a word to anyone, right, darling?~" He grinned.

Hide looked up at him, his lip quivered

"Sure.." Hide replied softly, he looked away from him. It felt suffocating; like his heart was ripped apart.

"Good," Jack said, leaning in, their face almost touching—Jack's breath on Hide's neck.

They stared at each other momentarily, then Jack put his hand down and walked away.

Hide trembled, tears filled his eyes, he walked to his room, tears filled his eyes and fell onto his bed.

"AHHHH!!!" He screamed into his pillow, kicking his legs as he wrapped his arm around the pillow.

"Why am I so STUPID!!!" He groaned, sobbing.

authors notes: