Chapter 2: Mirabel's Death (Part 1)

Mirabel was getting the miracle candle, just for the family, and she did. But after she got the candle, she fell but safely landed on her feet. Despite that, a big amount of debries cover thoughout her.

As the rest Madrigal family safely escapes, each of them checked each other if they were ok and they looked like devistated as if the Casita was severely destroyed, and they even didn't know what happened to Mirabel.

Julieta started the search for her, and the rest followed, while Dolores took care of Abuela. The family didn't know what happened to her youngest daughter until they started to find her through town. Julieta was the one who found her own daughter, but there was bad news around her.

"Mira-"

She saw blood all over Mirabel. Blood all over her youngest daugther.

She went utterly silent, then she shouted so loud. So loud that the rest of the family heard what happened, even Abuela Alma and Dolores.

While blood was over her, the miracle candle's light was still working until it burned out.

Julieta was on her knees, then grabbed the cold hand of her youngest daughter, who just died because of the rubble caused by the Casita.

"Please, Mirabel, wake up. Wake up!!! We needed you the most right now.," Julieta sobbingly said, but no matter what she wanted a miracle in the familia, it was too late. Mirabel was gone after the collapse.

Agustin, meanwhile, heard Julieta's scream and he didn't like it as he saw what his wife saw earlier, his daugther having blood all over her body.

"No, no, no. This wasn't supposed to happen.," Agustin said before he started crying.

"This wasn't supposed to happen!"

Like his wife, he wanted Mirabel to be awake. He dosen't want a day without her, like what Julieta really wanted, even thought she didn't said it during the collapse.

"We can still fix it. We can still fix it!," Agustin sobbingly said. "We can still fix it please!!!," he added then shouts like Julieta did, realizing that their youngest daugther has died and blood was fallen to her body, and in front of the Madrigal family's eyes.

The family gathered to find Mirabel in Julieta and Agustin's arms. Both of them crying and shouting at the same time knowing that their beloved daugther has been killed during the Casita's collapse. Suddenly, Julieta sang something.

"We could move the mountains, we could make flowers bloom, but I can't take a single night alone in your room, begging for a miracle."

While sobbing and Agustin is still screaming for help, Julieta still sang like a lullaby. Exactly, and it could be, the last time that her daughter is sleeping.

"I would heal what's broken, I would control the morning rains and the hurricane, would finally say the unspoken words, I am begging for a miracle"

On the other hand, Pepa was shocked about what happen to her neice and she fell bad for her sister. She could make a loud rain but she can't do it, thanks to the miracle being dead alongside Mirabel. Felix tried to calm her down, but instead, she hugged her husband and slowly cried.

"I don't know what to do now.," Pepa sobbingly said. "I've been ignoring my neice for much as I know that she don't have a gift like me, like our children, like my brother and especially, like my sister, who really cared for her the most.," she added.

"Calm down, mi amor, we don't really like this-" Felix said, tring to calm down her wife. But he also started crying, like the other Madrigals.

"minute were we're crying for her. I sure she might forgive all of us after this, querida."

"But it's too late now, mi amor, too late. We really wanted Mirbel to be safe, just like all of us, but we didn't have a chance to help her out.," Pepa replied.