Meet ups in a Bathroom and Basement

'This is pretty good. I don't see the reason behind all of the hate.' A young adult with no name thought to himself as he watched the musical before him.

He was as average as they came. A young white man with an average build. He had brown hair and brown eyes and a very tired-looking face. The only 'remarkable' thing about him would be the slightly too small fancy suit that he was wearing, which he had also worn to his homecoming.

Despite what others may say, Rogers: The Musical was a great musical. There were a few inaccuracies in stories, *cough* Ant-Man *cough*, but the guy wasn't going to let that ruin the experience for him, unlike some people. The songs are incredible, the costumes are nice and the backgrounds are top-notch.

However, as much as the man with unwashed brown hair wanted to focus on the dancing civilians and superheroes onstage, his eyes kept falling towards the family a few rows in front of him, the father to be more specific.

The guy didn't intend to be creepy. He tried to ignore them and focus on the show, but it was harder than he wanted to admit. He had met the guy before, twice. They only talked once, but they had mutual friends. Emphasis on had. Also, it was kinda surprising to see the guy here of all places.

'I still can't believe that Hawkeye has a family.'

"Did you turn off your hearing aid?" the daughter asked her father, who was now identified as the somewhat famous Avenger, Hawkeye, aka Clint Barton.

The nameless man quickly looked away from the family, focusing again on the show. He didn't want to intrude more than he already did.

A guy in a green hoodie and green face paint ran to the centre of the stage while carrying a prop that looked like a block of cement. The rest of the cast circled him, as the stage lights became green and they all sang, "🎶And Hulk you know the magic word is! Hulk you know the magic word is!🎶"

"🎶Smash! Smash! Smash!🎶"

Hulk smashed the prop onto the floor, causing it to break into dust and other pieces. The man without a name grinned as he watched the cast once again break into a chorus of '🎶Save the city! Help us win🎶!'

The man noticed how Clint was getting up from his seat, whispering a quick "I'll be right back." to his kids.

"Don't follow him. Don't follow him."

The guy stood from his seat and began to scoot across the row of viewers and chairs towards the aisle, "I'm going to follow him. I hate myself."

No name entered the building's public bathroom to what appeared to be a rather awkward situation. A tired-looking superhero is being asked for a selfie by a middle-aged guy with a black beard while they are using the urinals.

"I know this bathroom is public, but maybe give the poor guy some space." the nameless character joked, as he walked to his urinal. The joke wasn't the best one he could've made, and the sombre tone in his voice certainly didn't help.

Clint looked towards the nameless stranger and then back to the guy that asked him for the pictures and said, "That guy gets it. Now isn't the best time."

Clint finished up doing his business and left his urinal. He moved over to the sink and began washing his hands, letting watching the soapy bubbles wash away with the cool flowing water. When he looked up in the mirror, he saw the bearded fan standing behind him, an eager grin plastered on his face.

"Is now a better time?" he asked genuinely.

Clint sighed as no name let out a soft chuckle as he moved to wash his own hands. He remembered when people would ask him to do stuff in awkward situations.