4. 𝓤𝓷𝓮𝔁𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓻𝓪𝓭𝓮

The Shimmy Beach Club was flooded with people when Kiana reached the venue

The Shimmy Beach Club was flooded with people when Kiana reached the venue. She still went ahead and made her way further inside to join in the dance. The music was loudest that the noise in the surroundings wasn't audible because of it. The smell of the drinks and cigars was in the air as she caught up with the beats after reaching midway.

The vast sea stayed on one side as all the people swayed to the beats under the star-filled sky. Kiana wore sky blue shorts and a plain white tank top and paired it with a kimono. Her hair was curled perfectly, and the red highlights were shining in the disco lights. She didn't have any accessories today apart from the multi-layered bracelet and multi-layered neckpiece.

She jumped while making her hair wave freely. A big smile rested on her face as she shouted the lyrics of the song being played at the top. Her sound vanished amongst the loud music, and she laughed loudly while letting herself enjoy it.

She had kept Sam back in the hotel room and came here by herself to check out the nightlife of the city. She hadn't informed anyone about her plan. She thought of letting Anshika know about it because Sam was alone back at the hotel, but by now, Sam was used to it. She would worry in the start, but with time, he learned to be on his own. Besides, Anshika wasn't there before and won't be there ahead. It would be just two of them in the end. So she didn't have to let anyone else know about it.

After swaying on the rhythm for some time, she made her way out to get some drinks and check the food. She checked her mobile once and was relieved not to see any missed calls on it, but there were a few messages from her mother, which she opened after getting to the counter. She got settled on the counter chair as she went through it.

I hope you are enjoying life, Kia.
We are doing good, too. Don't worry about us at all!
Remember Ritu masi? Her son, Randeep, is getting married next year... I think it's in March or something.
If you get time, then stop by. They are close, and everyone keeps asking about you. I tell them that my girl is living the best life. ;)
Alankrita is troubling me a lot. She just doesn't listen to me. Her grades aren't that great, and now she is saying that she wants to settle in Delhi to learn business.
I'm worried for her.
I feel she has a boyfriend. I'm telling you. Talk to her...

Kiana chuckled as her eyes clouded. She blinked the tears away and sniffed as she missed her family. She cleared her throat and started reading ahead.

Baba is good, too. I take him to yoga classes with me. Anshu suggested the diet, too. He keeps whining, but I know how to have my way. ;)
Did you find a boyfriend yet?

Kiana laughed again while shaking her head slightly.

I just miss talking to you. I remember I would share every little worry or joy with you.
You never advised me but listened. It was a big relief in itself. I needed that. Even now, I miss it many times.
But I'm happy that my best friend is living her dream. I'm proud of you.
How is business going? How is Sam?
Do you need anything?
Did you eat everything I sent?
Call if you get the time and don't worry about us. :)
Eat well, sleep well, and take care of yourself and Sam.
Also, find a boyfriend so I can complain about you to him. ;)