13. 𝓓𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓪 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓭

Anshika jumped down the stairs and frowned while seeing Raghav and Tanish by the entrance. Her gaze moved around the place as she walked to the boys.

"And I thought I was late," She said with a smile. "Yes, you are," Tanish added while putting on his shades. She frowned while moving her gaze between Raghav and him.

"Vayu said he needed a day with Kiana," Raghav said to clear her confusion. Her frown deepened. "Why?" She asked.

Tanish scoffed. "If you don't mind, can I go my way too?" He asked as he watched Raghav.

"You'll get privacy too. The boy asked when they aren't even in a relationship but look at you, man... What are you doing?" Tanish asked further with a sarcastic chuckle. Raghav rolled his eyes before speaking ahead, "If you want to then I won't stop you. Have a nice day. Just come back by night, if possible."

"Sure," Tanish said and watched Anshika as he spoke ahead, "I hope you'll be there for your friend later. She will be needing your shoulder."

Anshika gritted her jaw tightly as she faced Tanish. "You don't need to worry about her. I'm here to do that. Kiana has always done what she believed in and I believe in her. So she is free to do what she wants but if she fails somewhere then there are people who will look out for her and who will stand by her no matter what... So care for yourself and leave her alone," She said out of frustration. Tanish was taken aback a little by seeing the silent girl speaking but he didn't know that she would do anything for Kiana no matter who was in front of her.

Raghav smiled a little before looking at Tanish. "I hope you got your answer. We will leave now and you come back early. We need to leave tomorrow morning with the sunrise," He said. Tanish rolled his eyes again before making his way out.

"Are you fine, Babe?" Raghav asked and added further, "They are still there. We can stop if..."

"No," Anshika cut him in between and sighed as she faced him. "I trust her and I'll support her in any of her decisions. If she wants to try it out then I won't stop her but I'll make sure to be there for her if things go wrong. Though I hope they don't. I hope Tanish is wrong," She said. Raghav nodded.

"I truly hope he is. What is better than having these two together? We could go on more such trips," He said. Anshika smiled at him but deep down she was worried for her best friend. The only thing she hoped for was things to not go downhill because it might be the first time that she had seen the love in Kiana's eyes and all she wanted for it to stay the same, all she wanted was for Vayu to not break her because she didn't yet believe him.

Kiana blew her hair dry as she watched Vayu suspiciously through the mirror. He was working on his laptop while sitting on the couch in her room. Sam was resting beside him.

She moved her eyes back to her reflection when Vayu watched her through the mirror. "Do you have any questions for me?" He asked.

"No," She said awkwardly and cleared her throat. This was the first time that had made this sort of confession to anyone. Forget that but she hadn't liked anyone's company this much before to make that confession. And now she can't help but feel nervous with him around her.

He chuckled lightly while getting up. He stuffed his hands into the pocket of his jeans and walked to her. She cleared her throat as she started combing her hair.

He stopped a little behind her. "Do you not want to go? If you are not comfortable then we can go with others. I'll call Raghav," He said. She sighed while turning to face him.

"Vayu, for the past few days if there is anyone I have shared most of my time with then it's you... Even more than Anshu," she said and added, "How does it matter now?"