6. 𝓗𝓲𝓭𝓭𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓻𝓾𝓽𝓱

Anshika rushed across the room to gather stuff Kiana had spread across

Anshika rushed across the room to gather stuff Kiana had spread across. "Can't you pack? How do you travel alone?" Anshika asked.

Kiana nodded while watching the news on her mobile as she ate her breakfast. "I feel lazy when someone is there to take care of my luggage for me," She muttered.

Anshika glared at her but shifted her gaze when Kiana didn't spare her any look. Sam was resting on one side of the room after a heavy breakfast. "You are too much," Anshika muttered.

"What are you watching anyway?" Anshika asked while feeling annoyed when she refused to pay attention to her. "Current affairs... You should be updated with the world," she muttered while concentrating on her mobile.

"Shhh... Let me watch," She muttered again. Anshika pushed the last item into her bag and pulled the chain before standing straight. "It's done, ma'am. Should we head out?" She asked.

Kiana sighed and put her mobile down before giving an irritated look to Anshika. "Damn, you won't even let me watch it in peace," She said and got up.

"You should get up early and keep up with the world," Anshika commented. Kiana pressed a smile. "I was working late. Had to complete a module and attend some meetings," She said.

"At night?" She asked. Kiana shrugged. "They work according to my time sometimes... Besides, we work in different time zones. I don't keep a tag, but they agreed with my time, so it was fine," She said.

Anshika nodded absent-mindedly. "They must truly like your work," She said in a low voice.

"That makes you sad?" Kiana asked while getting into her jacket. Anshika took a deep breath and watched her. "No, it makes me happy to see your success," She said and smiled genuinely.

Kiana smiled. "The same goes for me. You look happy, too. Ma keeps telling me about your job proudly... And now you got the love you always wanted," She said.

Anshika smiled. "I guess."

"I thought you hated Vayu the most, though," Anshika asked dramatically. "He is fine when he is not a jerk," Kiana said.

"Does he seriously not have a girlfriend?" Kiana asked again while taking a further interest. Anshika gave her a teasing look, to which she rolled her eyes and showed her a middle finger.

Anshika laughed but nodded. "Yes, he doesn't... I think Tanish is in a relationship or something, but Vayu is single..." She added.

Kiana made a face. "Oh god, who is that girl? Is she fine? Or is she the same?" She asked.

Anshika shrugged as she spoke, "Who cares. I don't like his attitude. I don't know what he thinks of himself..."

"Superior to everyone else... He is a money man," Kiana said. Anshika rolled her eyes. "So Vayu never had anyone?" Kiana asked further.