23. 𝓔𝓯𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮

A week later...

Vayu adjusted his waistcoat and tie while looking at his reflection in the mirror. He sighed and walked to the window before stuffing his hands into pocket of his pants. It's been a week since he came back to Delhi, and since then, he hasn't contacted anyone.

He tried contacting Kiana a few times, but it seemed like she had blocked him from her life, and he didn't understand what was needed to do.

Raghav and Tanish checked on him a few times, and even when they were in the same city as his, he wasn't interested in meeting them or having any conversations with them. He played with the button of his sleeves while feeling frustrated. Ishan had already communicated about the meetings and piled up work he needed to take care of now, but his mind was drifted. All he wanted to do was go to Kiana and beg her to forgive him.

He chuckled lightly at his thoughts. "Way to go, Vayu. You never bowed before anyone, but now, you are ready to beg?" He muttered.

Vayu sighed again and looked up as he closed his eyes briefly while stuffing his hands into pocket of his pants again.

"Who is giving you a hard time? Tell me."

He chuckled while hearing those words and looked back at Veda, who jumped on his bed.

"I already fought with Vihana for you and Dadu, too. Is there anyone else? I'm ready," She said confidently.

"Didn't you go to college?" He asked. Veda made a tiring face. "Please, Bhai," she said in frustration.

"What?" He asked. "Don't change the topic," she said while folding her hands over the chest with a big frown on her face.

"No one is bothering me. Don't worry," he said and added, "And stop fighting with people for no reason. They will start saying, 'You are just like your arrogant, rude brother', and I don't want that to happen," He said.

"What's wrong with that?" She asked. He sighed again while walking to her and settled on the bed beside her. "Hmm..."

He was in thought as he watched her. She raised her eyebrows in question. "Nothing, go to college," He said and watched past her when Vihana entered the room.

"What's so special about today?" He asked. "Is Ishan not coming today?" She asked while making him frown.

"Why?" He asked. "She has a crush on him. She always finds a reason to be around him and makes sure she is present when he is supposed to come home," Veda said while making Vayu frown deeper.

"What?" He asked in disbelief. "Don't listen to her, Bhai. She keeps talking nonsense half of the time," Vihana said in frustration and ran to hit Veda, but she jumped on the bed. She further moved behind Vayu to hide.

"So, at least you admitted that I talk the truth other times," Veda asked. "Enough!!! What's going on?" Vayu asked while watching Vihana.

"He said he had some contact and can help me get the fashion show tickets," Vihana said while looking down. Vayu kept giving her a glare.

"Please, I want to go. I asked Mom, and she said to take permission from you," Vihana said again. "Don't give her permission, Bhai. She hasn't even completed her assignments yet as she promised," Veda said. Vayu glared at Vihana.