11. 𝓐𝓶 𝓘 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮?

Tanish sprayed the perfume on himself a few times while making Vayu twitch his nose. He gave him an irritated glare, but he was in his own world.

"What are you doing? You might finish that whole bottle today," He said finally.

Tanish smirked at him. "I'm too bored to shower. Besides, I don't want to give anyone reason to talk nonsense about me. Especially, that Kiana Kashyap," He said.

"Maybe you would have woken up a bit early?" Vayu asked while pressing a mocking smile. Tanish rolled his eyes.

"Please, bro, sleep is more important than shower. Don't you know the basics?" He asked. Vayu rolled his eyes as he buttoned his sky blue shirt. He was wearing shorts below it. His bag and shoes were ready by the doorside table as well.

"You said the same thing yesterday and maybe before that too... Are you seriously going to take a bath ever? I might have to shift my room," He mumbled while adjusting his hair one time.

Tanish scoffed. "Anyway, you need a reason to get out. You have found a better company... Stop fooling around. You might hurt that little girl," He said.

Vayu stuffed his hands into the pocket of his jeans and looked back at Tanish. "Don't worry about it. I know what I'm doing... Besides, I need no excuse to get into her room if she is willing to let me in," He said and smirked at him.

Tanish looked irritated but pressed an ignorant smile. "Whatever... She might kick your ass soon, and with that, Raghav might as well, considering you will hurt his lady love too," Tanish said and made a dramatic sad face.

"Why do you think I will hurt anyone?" Vayu asked with a plain face, refusing to show his emotions. Tanish shrugged. "Have you ever been serious about any women in your life except for the four? Your two sisters, mother and grandmother," Tanish said. Vayu sighed.

"That's because I never had any other woman in my life before," He muttered as he walked to the door while ignoring Tanish. Tanish laughed.

"Whatever you say... I'm not up to date about your life, nor do I know what you do in your free time, but be careful this time. She is connected with Raghav... Even indirectly, and you said yourself that you don't want to hurt him," He said.

Vayu sighed deeply and gritted his jaw to contain his anger. He took a few moments and finally turned around to face Tanish. "Care about yourself... As I said," He said and stopped briefly before speaking ahead.

"I know what I'm doing. I'm not trying to hurt anyone, and most importantly, she is fine with it, so don't bother."

Tanish shrugged. Vayu turned in his place and walked to the door after collecting his bag and getting into his shoes.

**********

Kiana was wearing a tie-dye bralette top and a double slit skirt set. She had made her hair wavy by taking out extra time today. But not by getting late, but instead, she woke up early. Made Sam ready and then spent time on herself. For accessories, she wore a multilayered chain, and that was all. She took her bag and walked to the door after feeling satisfied with her look at the beach day today.

"Let's go, Sammy," She said as Sam rushed after her with wagging tail.

She opened the door and gasped. Vayu put his hand down that was in the air for knocking on her door. He moved his eyes from top to down on her appearance and gave an impressive look further.

"What are you planning to do?" He asked. She frowned. "What do you mean?" She asked.

He smirked while moving inside and sliding his hand around her waist as he pulled her closer. She giggled while keeping her hands over his chest and pushing him slightly to keep a distance. He chuckled and pressed a kiss on her cheek.