9. 𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓹𝓪𝓷𝔂

I wasn't able to add a header or the final graphics as i was facing an issue with it. My whole alignment was changing. I don't know if it's a bug with the app or an issue with my phone.

Neverthless, don't forget to vote and leave your comments to let me know how you are finding this story.

Also, just for a heads up, you'll meet other characters by the end of this story with whom we will continue the journey of Kiana and Vayu even though they won't be present full time or as main characters. I'm going to mend it with another story that just started. You'll find it on my profile.

I felt Vayu and Kiana's story needed to be told further, and I found a better way to continue it. :)))

That was all I wanted to tell. Let's get to the reading now.

-----☆☆☆----

Anshika watched Kiana down at the pool area while standing by the balcony in the corridor of the first floor. Raghav wrapped his arm around her waist while standing by her side.

"Did you talk to him? I couldn't ask much as Vayu and Tanish were there the whole time," She said. Raghav nodded.

"Yes, and I'm not sure what's going on because Tanish has confused me enough, but I guess I'll find the answers sooner or later. Don't worry. I'm sure Kiana can handle him," He said in assurance.

Anshika nodded. "What about us? Ma called yesterday... I'm scared she will find out about us soon. Before she gets to know through someone else, I want to tell her everything," She said.

He nodded while looking down at his hand, resting on the railing. "Hmm... We will tell everyone soon enough. I'm not ready just yet, Anshika," He said.

Anshika frowned as she faced him before speaking ahead, "Because you are confused?"

"It's about me," He said and sighed. "I have already told you everything. It's a bit messed up in my family. I have already been a disappointment..." He said and chuckled sadly.

"You have proved your worth. What more do they expect?" She asked. He sighed while nodding slightly. "It's not about the profession, Anshika. It's just that I am yet not able to reach the goal. I still have a limited audience. Coming out of school and college has taught me a lot," He said and paused as his eyes got glued to Vayu, who was walking back and forth while speaking over the call.