~13~

⚠️TW in this chapter and some following⚠️

Monday, 18 June 2007

Dear diary,
Our team is definitely back on our winning streak, but I cannot believe I'm still putting up with this. Today, Chef took over because Chris the psycho decided to randomly disappear. I'm way too tired to write about all he made us do, but a good thing was that he didn't offer us anything to eat but literal garbage, so I didn't eat tonight. I've hardly ever ate since I've shown up here because of the terrible food, but that makes things easier for me.

While he made us do these awful military exercises, all Chef would talk about was how he was in a war and blah blah blah. The only interesting thing that happened today was when Duncan got thrown into the boat house, where he rightfully belongs. He's such an idiot.

I also almost passed out while I was taking a shower earlier this evening. Thank god I'm used to it and sat down to wait for the feeling to go away. The way Chef cooks makes you not want to eat even more. I think the best thing-besides the money-that I'll get out of this camp experience is my dream body. I've been trying to diet for the past year, and it's really hard to make yourself stop eating so much when your parents cook amazing food. I found a way that I could still taste the food without letting it make me gain more weight, but I don't even have to be tempted by anything here because it's all nasty. The only downside is almost fainting twice-three times a week instead of once a week. But at least I don't have to make my usual trips to the bathroom while I'm here!
xoxo, Heather