~26~

Tuesday, 24 July 2007

Dear diary,
We've been here for over 9 weeks now. Chris lied to us. I just want to win my money RIGHT NOW. We're about to do the final three challenge, and I'm SO ready to win. I don't know what it's gonna be, but I know I'm winning it. I've come way too far to give up now. I can just taste the money.
xoxo, Heather

Dear diary,
I AM SO ANGRY. I can't even come up with the right words. I'm sobbing in the bathroom on the boat back home. MY HAIR IS GONE. IT'S GONE. ALMOST ALL OF IT. My beautiful hair...

We had to do a dare challenge with dares sent from the contestants who've been voted off the show. I had to do so many disgusting things during this challenge. I don't even wanna talk about them. It's way too disturbing, and I might throw up just by writing them. I got Lindsay's dare for my last one, so I thought it was going to be something totally harmless and stupid. After all the terrible dares I had to do prior, I was so relieved. But I was cheated. I WAS SO CHEATED.

For Lindsay's dare, I had to either go home or let Chef shave my head. I agreed to go home because my hair is the most beautiful thing about me. My mom always said that—not like her opinion is valid anyway—but I think that's true. Chef shaved my head ANYWAY because the razor fell on my head!!!! I STILL had to go home because I didn't agree to the challenge, even though I DID it. Gwen and Owen were so happy, and there's nothing I hated more than seeing the smug look on Gwen's face. If this happened to HER, she'd be flipping out!! And as if being bald wasn't bad enough, I had to be reminded that it was all on international TV. I will NEVER forgive Lindsiot for this!!!!

This show has officially killed me. I feel like I died. My hair was everything to me. I'm getting a lawyer that can hopeful sort things out, but that doesn't change my hair situation. The moment I get back, I'm buying the most stylish wig I can find. I don't want people making fun of me on the street.
xoxo, Heather

Dear diary,
So, it turns out that all the losers end up at an actual 5 star resort. Wow. I ran straight to the bathroom, and I'm looking at myself in the mirror right now. I look so hideous. I can't even look at myself. I don't feel beautiful anymore. And now I wish I never got my phone back because now everyone's talking about how much they hate me online and how they wish I was dead. This show stripped me of my identity and ruined me. I feel so defeated. You're the only one who I'll ever tell.
xoxo, Heather