~34~

Wednesday, 8 August 2007

Dear diary,
Today, we got to watch this new talk show that Bridgette and Geoff started. It's called TDA: The Aftermath. It's pretty lame, but the drama with Geoff and Bridgette's relationship was so entertaining. Especially when Geoff said that I was the hottest girl on the show right in front of Bridgette. We all know it's true. It just needed to be said out loud.

As of right now, Gwen won't stop talking to LeShawna about Trent. They won't shut up and go to sleep. I'm not asleep right now either, but at least I'm not being annoying.

Well, the conversation just took a turn. Now, Gwen's talking about Duncan. She obviously likes him. They both have bad fashion sense and love the gory, mindless horror movies. They'd make a perfectly disgusting couple. I kinda feel bad for Courtney because she has to watch all this go down. But let's face it, Courtney's way too uptight for that vandal. Of course, LeShawna supports Gwen and thinks her and Duncan would go good together. I just told them that I don't think Gwen should be acting like a slut, especially after she just broke up with Trent, but they told me to shut up. These people just hate the truth.
xoxo, Heather