~31~

Wednesday, 1 August 2007

Dear diary,
Today was a weird day. A bunch of strange things happened. Chris decided that we should start on the next challenge the DAY AFTER we just had one. He was so excited for Gwen and Trent to pick teams and couldn't wait two more days. I can't stand him.

We're called the screaming gaffers, which is the most disgusting sounding name in the entire world. What is Chris even thinking? The other team was the Killer Grips, which isn't any better at least.

What really shocked me was that GWEN picked ME to be on her team. I'm not even angry about it, which is weird. I thought I was going to be the last one picked. Duncan, LeShawna, and Harold are on my team, which makes me want to puke. DJ's also there, and I don't really have an issue with him besides that he's a big crybaby.

We had to haul a bunch of movie set junk up a big hill. I actually came up with a good idea to relay the stuff up, but no one listened to me. Except Harold, but his opinion doesn't matter. Well...NONE of their opinions matter. Harold's just especially doesn't matter. At least I can use him as an alliance maybe? He's the only one who doesn't seem to hate me.

Next, we had to act out these random scenes, which got switched up, of course. What else do you expect from Chris and Chef? We had to pick Duncan as our actor because he was supposed to be playing a gangster. He ended up playing this old lady reflecting back on her life. And I have to admit, he was actually pretty good at it. He made all of us tear up, weirdly. He won it for us, so the other team voted Izzy off. I definitely won't miss her. She was making everyone call her "Kaleidoscope" for some weird reason. Who even knows?
xoxo, Heather