Life Changing Time

Nandini is with teary eyes looking at her parents picture in her room. In picture they both were dancing happily. This is Nandini's last birthday picture.

she remembers the old days.

Mahesh:- u r looking beautiful.

Maheswari :- oh really.

Mahesh :- yes, thank you. But I am tensed?

Nandini comes to her parent's room,yes dad my mother is the most beautiful lady in the world

Mahesh :-true but why r u tensed Maheswari?

Maheswari :- How nandini will manage everything here.

Nandini :- mom dad please don't worry about me I will manage everything here. I am big girl now.

Maheswari :- but

Maheswari :- but....

Nandini :- I know u will be back in three days don't worry please.

Mahesh:- our daughter is elder now and she will stay here with Navya.

Maheswari :- okay if u both are insisting. But I am telling you Mahesh ji this is our last foreign business deal.

Mahesh:- yes. As u know I cannot live without my daughter, but if we take her with us, her studies will suffer a lot. This is last foreign business deal.

Nandini :- dad, please don't worry I am not alone here, our entire working staff is here and I have called my friend Navya as well.

Maheswari :- ok take care beta and stay in touch with me through internet please.

They left for airport.

Navya comes to Nandini.
Navya :- why r u sad now? You were pretending to be happy in front of your parents.
Nandini :- I didn't want to disturb them.
Navya :- ok madam don't be sad let's watch TV.
Nandini :- I am not in mood of watching TV.
Navya switches on the tv to distract Nandini's mind.

She put it on the news channel. After hearing the news, she came to know that the flight in which Nandini's parents were traveling has crashed. Not a single passenger's life was saved.

Nandini to Navya :-I was so sad because of their going out for three days and look today they both left me forever. Why did God do this to me.

Navya :- stop crying Nandu I am with you. But Navya eyes were also moist.

On the other side, Manik is enjoying bike ride with his friends.

just then he receives a call on his phone

just then he receives a call on his phone. This call was from her grandmother's caretaker.

Manik :-yes
Caretaker :- Sir, your grandmother's health has suddenly worsened, please come home soon.
Manik :- wt happen to her I am coming.

Manik takes his grandmother to the hospital.
Manik :- doctor doctor, dadi don't worry I am here with you. He shouts and gathers the whole hospital, then the doctor comes.
Doctor :- why r u shouting. don't you know it is forbidden to make noise in the hospital?

Manik :- she's my grandmother look what happened to her.
Doctor :- don't shout you fill out the form first.
Manik held him by collar and said don't you understand what I am saying ? if anything happens to my grandmother I will kill you.... understand ?

A lady doctor comes there and says leave his collar, you can't behave like this another wise we will not treat ur patient.

Manik comes to his senses and starts crying.

Lady doctor :- don't worry we will treat your grandma. She will be fine.

Manik is begging for his grandmother's life with folded hands in front of her. The patient was taken to the ICU. An employee gives water and consoles Manik. Manik's crying badly.

Manik and Nadini's life changes completely after an accident.

.

.....................................................................