Delivery

Cabir :- Hasn't the habit of both of you changed to come uninvited?
Soha :- Who needs an invitation in friends' party?
Manik :- But the one who has this party is not your friend.
Aryaman :- yaar why r u still angry with us? I realized my mistake , I am sorry.
Manik :- stop ur drama and please go from here.
Soha :- we are going , don't worry we came here to say good luck to u for ur new relation.
Cabir :- Now it has been said, now go.
Manik holds Nandini's hand :- guys I have one more good news..... We are going to be parents soon.
Soha :- what?
Manik :- r u not happy now for ur friend?
Aryaman :- no we are happy congratulations guys.
Soha :- I need to use washroom. Navya please help me.
Navya :- hm sure come on.
Soha :- You have become very healthy, what is the reason?
Navya :- r u not happy?
Soha :- no I am happy but Obesity is not suiting you.
Navya left from there.

Soha secretly goes to Nandini's room and takes out a file from the cupboard. Soha quickly clicked the photos of all the documents and put the file back in its place.

Manik & Nandini cut  the cake.

Soha and Aryaman could not tolerate their happiness so they left without eating the cake

Aryaman :- have you done your work??
Soha :- No, I didn't get what I wanted to do but got something else which is very shocking for me.
Aryaman :- what's that?
Soha :- I cannot tell u now, for that you will have to wait for some time.

After few months.

Navya started having stomach pain, the time had come for the delivery of her baby.

Navya gave birth to a lovely girl.
Nandini :- omg Navya , how cute is she?

Navya :-  Yes , where's Manik & Cabir ?Nandini :- Both of them are with the doctor

Nandini :- Both of them are with the doctor. Baby I am your mumma.
Nandini kisses on her face.
Nandini gets a call from unknown number.
Nandini :- hello ?
Aryaman spoke by changing his voice and said to get me to talk to Manik.
Nandini :- hm.

Nandini left from there.

Then Soha comes there.
Soha :- congratulations Navya , I know this is ur baby.
Navya is shocked to see her there.
Navya :- what r u doing here?
Soha :- I came here for regular checkup but then I saw Nandini I called her a lot but maybe she didn't hear my voice. Then I thought to see who is admitted in the hospital, she was leaving this room. So I came here.

Navya :- ok
Soha :-  The baby is very cute, but who is its father?
Navya :- Why should I tell you?
Soha :- But why didn't you tell anyone about this child?
Navya :- Why should I tell anyone about my child?

Manik :- Nandini what r u doing here?  Why did you leave Navya alone?
Nandini :-  Somebody wants to talk to you.
Manik :- who's that ok give me ur phone.

But Aryaman quickly disconnected the phone after listening to her words and switched off.
Manik :-  but this number is switched off.
Nandini :- But someone wanted to talk to you.
Manik :-  You leave all this and go to Navya, we will do everything else later.

Soha :-  But if you have given birth to a child then it is a good thing why are you hiding from everyone?
Navya :- Because it's my wish, I can tell whomever I want, hide whomever I want, don't interfere in my personal life.
Soha :-  Why are you feeling bad?? It's okay if you don't want to tell, I'll tell everyone.

Navya :-  There is no need to tell anything to anyone, I will tell it myself.
Soha :-  Ok I'll go now.

Navya started getting phone calls as soon as Soha the hospital.

Navya :- hello?
Mukti :- I am Mukti speaking. Congratulations to you.
Navya :- congratulations for what?
Mukti :-  Now don't make me fool, Soha has told me everything.  Even she was saying that she will tell everything to everyone.

Aryaman :-  Now they have to tell everyone about the father of this child.
Soha :-  No, how will she tell that the father of this child is in jail.
They both starts laughing.
......................................................................