Happy Family (Last Part)

As you all know this is the last part of the story. Without taking much time of you guys, let's move towards the happy ending of our story.

Nandini :- I want to name our baby something special . For example, a combination of both the names Manik and Nandini ...

Manik :- ohk then let me suggest u dear wifey.....First three letters of the name Manik plus first three letters of Nandini. So we will name our child Manan.

Nandini :- great.

One night Manan starts crying. Manik's eyes open and he quickly takes Manan out as he does not want to disturb the sleep of his beautiful wife. (Caring Manik)

Manik :- Why are you crying my baby? By the way, you are also very naughty like me, I know you want to disturb your mumma's sleep

Manik :- Why are you crying my baby? By the way, you are also very naughty like me, I know you want to disturb your mumma's sleep. But I can't let you do this, you disturb my sleep but not your mumma's.

After few days.....

Nandini wakes up to Manik and says go take my son for a drive.
Manik :- So who goes on an early morning drive?
Nandini :- Ofcourse you.
Manik :- No, I don't want to go, I want to stay with my wife.
Nandini pulls his leg :- Have some shame, now you are the father of a child. Haha Now reduce the romance a bit.
Manik :- There's nothing to be ashamed of in being the father of a child. Madam, romance will not decrease throughout life.
Nandini :- Are you leaving or should I get angry?

Manik folds his hands & Said :- ja raha hu meri maa....
He left with Manan।

Manik :- Are you watching your mother's actions? Don't know why she is behaving so strangely in the morning? are you listening to me Manan?

Manan starts laughing।

Manik :- Son, laughing at your father is a bad thing.
Manan started laughing out loud.
Manik :- Ok Laugh at your father's helplessness and would you like to drive okay try once।

On the other side
Nandini gets up ready , She wears a light pink vintage floral dupion silk Saree highlighted with sequin and dabka embroidery paired with contrast coloured embroidered blouse
today. And looks the most beautiful and lovely as ever. Nandini wore a choker around her neck and silver colored heels on her feet. Nandini curled her hair lightly and did light makeup.