The Plan Backfire

Next day

Next day...

Navya :- As per the plan, I have also called Soha and Aryaman to Cabir's house.
Manik :- great।

Aryaman & Soha comes there with a bouquet.

Navya :- welcome please come in।
Soha :- hm how r u ?
Navya :- obviously good.
Aryaman :- n ur daughter?
Cabir comes with little princess.

Cabir :- she's also good.
Navya :- You both did a good job by telling us the truth about Nandini, now I am sure that you are my best friend. You are really good Soha.
Soha :- This is your greatness that you believed in us.
Cabir :- Even for a moment I could not believe that Nandini could do such a thing. Then I understood that Nandini cannot do this without Manik, both of them are together. I have stopped talking to both of them now.

Aryaman :- I like your decision, both of them are not worthy of friendship with anyone. Both of them themselves called us and told about Navya's pregnancy and also about the father of that child's .
Soha :- I could not believe that both of them would cheat both of you.

Navya brings juice for everyone.
Navya :- have this.
Aryaman takes a sip of juice.
Cabir :- I am thinking that once I would call both of them here and ask why they did this.

The juice gets stuck in Aryaman's throat and he starts coughing.

Navya :- what happened u? R u ok?
Aryaman :- nothing I am alright.
Soha :- Don't invite both of them here, rather break all your ties with them.
Cabir :- But both of them have cheated, they cannot be forgiven, I will call them here now. I want to know their purpose.
Aryaman :- Calling both of them here again would mean falling prey to yet another deception. You should cut all ties with them.
Soha :- yaa .

Cabir :- By the way, what did Nandini tell you, you tell me once.
Soha :- Nandini called me and said come to the hospital, I went there .
Navya :- But you told me that you went there for checkup.

Soha :- wo wo actually..

Aryaman :- Coincidentally, her health appointment was also there.
Soha :- ya.

Aryaman :- let me tell u whole story.
Cabir :- story?
Aryaman :- I mean whole incident. When we went there, Nandini herself disappeared somewhere and asked Soha to meet Navya. Later Nandini called us and said that someone else is the father of Navya's child.

Cabir gets a call.

Cabir :- I am fed up with their false story, please come down from the upper room because I cannot tolerate the presence of these two.

Manan comes down.

Manik :-  Why did you call me down from now, I was feeling very good listening to the story

Manik :- Why did you call me down from now, I was feeling very good listening to the story. I was really enjoying।
Soha :- u both r here?
Nandini :- r u still in shock?
Aryaman :- what u both r doing here.
Manik :- yaar , I think there was something missing in the beating last time, but never mind, this time this story will end. Would you like to tell the truth of this story first or will you go to Harshad and tell the truth?
Aryaman :- What kind of truth and who is Harshad ?
Soha :- We are not lying nor do we know any Harshad Saxena.
Nandini :- You are so intelligent Soha, we had only taken Harshad's name, you even told his surname. What did you both think, we will accept your words as truth and end our friendship। No one can change Navya's place in my life।

  What did you both think, we will accept your words as truth and end our friendship। No one can change Navya's place in my life।

Navya :- Both of you cannot be forgiven every time.
Manik :- I will kill both of them.

Nandini :- Why do you believe only in violence Manik? I have called the police, both of them have harmed Navya by giving her mental stress.

Soha :- police? No please forgive us.
Aryaman :- please spare us last time, I promise we will never show u ur face again।
Manik :- spare u? Haha no more chance.

Soha & Aryaman With folded hands, they started begging for their protection.
Nandini :- I think these two deserve one last chance because going to jail will ruin them. Our aim is not to ruin their life but to teach them a lesson.

Soha :- Tq Nandini । I am sorry for what I have done.
Aryaman :- We both did very bad things to you, still you are forgiving us, believe me, I will not interfere in your life again. You are really good.

......................................................................