Lovebirds ❣️

Navya :- Wait for one and tell me why should I give you a chance?
Cabir :- beacuse I love you.
Navya :- but I don't. Anyway, now my faith in love is over. I can't give second chance to anyone.
Cabir :- Not every boy is unfaithful.
Navya :- Why do you want second chance from me? Because you can get any beautiful girl in the world. Anyway you know about my situation, I am pregnant with someone else's child.

Cabir :- No beautiful girl in the world can compete with the girl who resides in the heart. Anyway, Manik and Nandini will take care of this child.

Navya :- so what I will stay with them. You tell me how can someone fall in love so quickly again.

Cabir :- ur question is right. But what if I say I've loved you for a long time?
Navya :- then I don't believe u . Because you already had a girlfriend of your own and I cannot be with a guy who is not loyal. If you can fall in love with someone else even u have a girlfriend , how can I be sure that you will be mine only?

Cabir :- that's why I am saying try me. Believe me I didn't think about anyone else except her I just had a crush on you.
Navya folded her hand in front of him.

Navya :- please don't give me a headache again, I can't have any kind of relationship with anyone anymore.

She left from there.

Cabir :- yaar, she is not even ready to give me a chance. Please help me bro
Manik :- First of all you assure me that you will never leave her and will always keep her happy.
Nandini :- Cabir you are mad if she has clearly refused then the question of giving you a chance does not arise. Do not talk to her again on this topic after today. I am going to check her.

Nandini :- Navya Navya.... where r u?
Navya :- I am in room come in.

Nandini :- If you have felt bad about his words, then forgive him because you know that he is mad.
Navya :- I didn't feel bad about him words but I can't see him feelings getting hurt because of me.
Nandini :- hmm good.

Manik :- You forget her, she does not want to give second chance to anyone.
Cabir :- I know but I have seen her getting upset sitting alone. I can't see her in that condition. I want her to come out of this sorrow.
Manik :- I know buddy ur intention is good. But after the refusal, don't say this to her again.
Cabir :- rest assured. Ok then I am going to apologize to her.

Cabir left.

Cabir :- may I come in girls?
Nandini :- hm.
Cabir :- Manik is calling u.
Nandini left.

Cabir :- Navya, r u still upset with me. I come here to apologize to u. Please forgive me. We both can't be lovers but we can be good friends at least? Now don't say that you are ending friendship after knowing my feeling for u. Speak up madam? I assure you that I will not give you a chance to complain again. Yaar don't be heartstoneded now.
Navya starts smiling.

Navya :- ok then we can be friends. Go and bring a glass water for me.
He brings water for her.

Navya :- look at urself?? Why aren't you wearing a shirt?
Cabir :- Now don't say that you feel comfortable with me.

Navya :- look at urself?? Why aren't you wearing a shirt?Cabir :- Now don't say that you feel comfortable with me

Navya :- no , I am not used to seeing anyone like this.
Cabir wears his shirt.

Cabir :- I am used to living like this but I should take care now that I am sharing a room with a girl. Sorry.

Seeing the disappointed face of Cabir, Navya hugged him from behind.

Cabir gets scared.
Cabir :- wt r u doing?
Navya :- let me accept ur proposal, I can see u upset.

Cabir hugs her.
Cabir :- don't say that u r joking?
Navya :- no , u r really a good person.  I have come to know you while living under one roof. You can remove tshirt if u want.
They both starts laughing.

Manik and Nandini comes in

Manik :- let's guys , We are going back now, I have booked everyone's ticket

Nandini :-  I also told Manik that we had just come but he is not listening to me.
Manik :-  Now you are not alone, we have our baby with you, I do not want to take any risk.
Nandini :-  Why are you both not saying anything and why are you looking at each other like this?
They hug each other in front of them.

Cabir :- finally I convinced her.
Manik :- wow!
Cabir :-  Now quickly go back, this time I will give a big party.
Manik picks Nandini in his arms and Cabir holds Navya's hand in his hand.

......................................................................