First Night

Nandini's tears are not stopping, Manik tries to pacify her after seeing her cry.

Manik :- before today, I don't care for anyone who is crying except my grandmother. I feel so bad to see you like this. Please stop crying.

Nandini looks at him. Manik takes out his handkerchief from his pocket and gives it to Nandini.

Nandini :- thank you.

Only Manik, Nandini and the driver were in the car.

Manik :- tears don't look good in such beautiful eyes.

But Nandini is still sad.

Manik :- Manik if you're really sad, come on, I will drop you ur home.

They both start laughing now.

Nandini wipes her tears with Manik's handkerchief. Manik demands his handkerchief back from Nandini.

Nandini :- it's dirty. I will give it u after washing.

Manik :- no it's ok. You don't need to do all these household chores, u just want to be around my grandma.

They all reach home. Manik's grandmother performers aarti for both of them.

Manisha Malhotra kissed the new bride on her forhead and welcome her.

Cabir :- grandma is more smart than you Manik.
Manik :- yes she's but why are you saying this.
Cabir :- because at this time you should be with ur bride, not with me.

Manik stares at him.

Manisha Malhotra calls Manik.

Manik :- ji dadi.
Manisha Malhotra :- why are you standing there. Both of u are tired, will do all the rituals tomorrow. Please take ur bride to ur room and take rest.
Manik :- what? Wait?
Manisha Malhotra :- what? Wait? Did I say something wrong.
Manik :- no, I mean what's the hurry let me introduce her with my friends.
Manisha Malhotra :- ok then hurry up.

Mukti say hello to Nandini.

Nandini :- hello,
Mukti :- I am Mukti, Manik's friend and he's Cabir.
Nandini :- hm I know him.
Cabir :- look, Bhabhi know me, Manik had already made my friendship with bhabhi.
Mukti :- great and she's Soha, less than a friend for Manik.
Soha gets angry.
Mukti :- chill yaar, I am joking.

Manisha Malhotra : - you all also go take rest. Nandini is already tired. Manik go and take ur bride now.

Manik :- ji dadi.
Manik :- come Nandini,
Manisha Malhotra :- who takes his bride like this. Don't be unromantic. Hold her hand, she's yours now.
Cabir :- if you want u can hold bhabhi behind the waist. we don't mind. Am I right dadi.
Manisha Malhotra :- obviously, it's up to you.
Manik angrily looks at Cabir.
Mukti :- for God sake Manik don't be introvert.

Manisha Malhotra :- Manik beta show ur love.
Manik holds Nandini in his arms. Nandini's shocked.

Manik :- don't distrub us now.

Cabir starts whistling...

Cabir :- wow! Look like a great couple.

They both go inside and closed the door. All the family members also go to their rooms.

Manik takes Nandini down and says :- I am really sorry for touching you. But all this was necessary so that grandmother would not doubt us.

Nandini :- it's ok.
Manik :- please go and change ur clothes it's too heavy.
Nandini :- ya I am tired.

Manik and Nandini changes clothes.

Nandini is using the phone, Manik sits on the bed beside her. Nandini stops using the phone.

Nandini :- where will you sleep?
Manik :- don't worry, I know my limits. You sleep on the bed here, I will sleep on the couch.
Nandini :- ok

Manik goes to sleep on the couch from bed

Nandini :- if you are not comfortable, I can sleep there.
Manik :- no I am fine.
Nandini :- sure?
Manik:- hm, don't need to worry about me.
Nandini :- ok good night.
Manik :- hm.

Manik closes his eyes to rest his eyes.

Nandini :- I can't sleep in the new place. What do I do now?
Then Manik falls down from the couch. Nandini saw him fall down.

They both looked at each other. Nandini starts laughing.
Nandini :- come on bed, I am not feeling sleepy, if u don't mind let's gossip, Manik also starts laughing.
Manik goes to bed.

Manik :- is it awkward? Nandini :- haha no, that's why I was saying u can sleep on the bed, I will manage on the couch

Nandini :- haha no, that's why I was saying u can sleep on the bed, I will manage on the couch.
Manik :- I am not addicted to sleep on the couch. R u?
Nandini :- no.
Manik :- then how could u manage?
Nandini :- but I will not fall down.
Manik :- how?
Nandini :- because I am not used to of sharing my bed with anybody. I will manage here. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Manik :- haha.
While talking, she falls asleep with her head on Manik's shoulder. Current was running in Manik's body. Its was not the first time Manik had come close to a girl, but the feeling of being with Nandini was great. Nandini looked very innocent while sleeping. Manik fell asleep looking at her. When Nandini opened her eyes in the morning, she saw Manik sleeping holding her hand. She freed her hand from Manik's hand and went to get ready for rituals........

.....................................................................