Meeting

Next day....

Venkatesh Murthy :- If you stay at home, you will only think about your parents and will be sad remembering them.
Shannoo Murthy :- that's why we want you to take admission in the best college here today and concentrate on your studies.
Nandini :- but I don't want to go anywhere.
Navya :- uncle, aunty can you please prepare breakfast for us, we will go to college.
Shannoo Murthy :- ji beta. Thank god u are here with Nandini. U go and get freshen up.

They were both ready to go to college.

Cabir calls Manik :- I have sent u all the details of Nandini Murthy.
Manik :- thank you very much.
Cabir :- but what is the matter?
Manik :- I will meet you and tell you everything but now I am in hurry.
Cabir :- ok
He cut the call

Navya:- You wait for me in the college wing, I will bring your class timing slip.
Nandini :- okay.
Manik's ready to meet Nandini.

Manik :- hello..
Nandini didn't reply.
Manik again say hello.
Nandini :- hii
Manik :-how are you
Nandini :- who r u
Manik :- don't you recognize me.
Nandini :- no who r u?
Manik :- I am the one who gave you the water bottle two days ago.
Nandini :- oh ok tq for that, have you come to take back that bottle.
Manik :- lol haha no, this gift is for you.

Nandini :- what is this and why are u giving me

Manik :- I need a favor from you?
Nandini :- what and listen I can't take this gift.

Nandini returns the gift to Manik with little smile

Manik tells the whole story to Nandini.
Nandini :- I am really sorry to hear about ur grandma but why r u telling me ur personal matter.
Manik :- because only u can help me.
Nandini :- how?
Manik :- u have to marry me.
Nandini :- what? Are you doing all this to marry me? I don't want to marry you.
Manik :- I am not narrating any story my grandmother really wants you to be her daughter - in - law and try to understand she's taking her last breath.
Nandini :- I do not know u are saying truth or not but I can't help you. You married someone else.

Now Manik gets angry and loses his control and starts shouting at Nandini.

Manik :- do u really think I am joking..
Nandini :- I can't help u, leave me alone.
Manik :- it's better for you to agree with love otherwise I will have to pick you up forcefully.
Nandini :-excuse me, r u mad, now I understand this is ur real face. Why r u act like criminal and monster.
Manik :- don't need to show me attitude if u can't help me.
Nandini :- u can go
Manik :- trust me I really need ur help.
Nandini :- go and learn some manners first.
Manik :- u will teach me etiquette?
They both start fighting....

Nandini tries to leave from there. Manik starts crying and said why will u help me, u have ur own happy family, u can't understand my sorrow because you don't know the pain of leaving someone close.

Finally His words succeeded in melting Nandini's heart. Nandini's moving steps stopped on their own. She remembered her parents due to which Nandini's wounds turned fresh and she came back, sat near Manik with moist eyes.

Nandini :- I am ready to help you

Manik :- really tq so much.

Enough for today..... I will continue the rest of the story tomorrow...

Manik :- will you really help me?
Nandini :- hm
Manik :- we have to do all this quickly, my grandmother doesn't have much time, I hope you understand.
Nandini :- hm, but before doing all this, I have a condition that after ur grandmother gets well or after she leaves you will free me from the bond of marriage.
Manik :- I accept all ur conditions.
Nandini :- ok then I hope u will stay on ur words.
Manik :- u can trust me.
Nandini :- I want to meet ur grandmother.
Manik calls her grandmother.

Grandmother :- hello beta
Manik :- I have a surprise for you, get ready quickly I want you to meet someone.
Grandmother :- who's this.
Manik :- have patience, I am coming.

Manik goes to pick up grandma.
Nandini tells everything to Navya.

Navya :- you should come after dressed up a little for Manik's grandmother so that she will be happy to see u and she will not doubt on ur plan.
Nandini :- do we really need to to all this?
Navya :- of course.
Nandini :- But now if we go back home then how will we come back?
Navya :- leave on me, I will manage everything.

......................................................................