Last Day Of Grandma

In evening...

Manisha Malhotra :- Nandini go change ur clothes, you must be tired.
Nandini :- hmm.
Nandini goes to change her clothes.

She comes back and sees that dadi is not in the room. Manisha Malhotra calls Nandini's name but grandma doesn't answer. Nandini sees dadi lying unconscious in the washroom.

She takes dadi to the room with the help of a servant and calls Manik.

Manik :- yes,
Nandini :- grandma has fainted.
Manik comes running into the room.

He picks up dadi in his arms and takes her to the hospital. Nandini follows Manik and sits on the back seat of the car.

The staff takes grandma to the emergency. Manik's crying badly. Nandini tries to calm him. Nandini hugs Manik to silence him.

Nandini :- don't cry everything will be alright

Nandini :- don't cry everything will be alright. Finally Manik stops crying.

Manik :- will grandma will be alright?
Nandini :- hm. She will be fine.
Manik :- are you here with me?
Nandini :- hm I am here with you.
Manik :- plz don't leave me. I am feeling alone.
Nandini :- relax, I am here.
She holds Manik's hand in hers.

The red light of the operation theater goes off and the door opens. Manik and Nandini come to the doctor.

Dr. :- we're sorry to say but the patient only has a few moments.
Manik :- please cure her.
Dr. :- Sorry. But don't spoil the moments ur patients has left. Excuse me, u can meet her.
Manik goes inside.

Manisha Malhotra :- why are you crying? What happened to me?
Manik :- I was worried for you.
Manisha Malhotra :- now I know everything.
Manik starts crying.

Manisha Malhotra :- come sit with me.
Manik :- why r u leaving me alone.
Manisha Malhotra :- alone? U r not alone. Look at outside the door window.

Manik looks at the window of the door where Nandini is standing.

Manisha Malhotra :- she's ur wife. She's always with you.
Manik :- do u already know about illness.
Manisha Malhotra :- no, I just found out now. My passing away from the world and Nandini comes into your life is not a coincidence, it is all a conspiracy of God. He wants to unite you with Nandini. Listen me make me a promise.
Manik :- hm. What?
Manisha Malhotra :- you will never leave Nandini.
Manik :- why would l leave her.
Manisha Malhotra :- make  me a promise, u r unaware of ur anger.

Manisha Malhotra calls Nandini inside.
Nandini :- how r u dadi?
Manisha Malhotra :- I am good, come here sit with me beside the Manik.
Nandini sits there.

Manisha Malhotra :- I want a promise to u?
Nandini :- ji dadi,
Manisha Malhotra :- no matter what happens you will never leave Manik.

Nandini can't make fake promise to Dadi.
Nandini :- why are you thinking like this. After that she receives a call from her uncle.
She goes outside.

Nandini :- grandma is not well.
Venkatesh Murthy :- wt happened.
She explains everything to him. He's in shock after hear all this. Don't worry, I am coming.
Nandini :- bring Navya with you.
Venkatesh Murthy :- she's not here. She left from there on the day of ur wedding.
Nandini :- what but why?
Venkatesh Murthy :- don't know beta.
Nandini :- ok
Venkatesh Murthy :- don't worry I am coming.

Dadi to Manik.
Manisha Malhotra :- I hope you never disappoint me.
Manik :- ji dadi.
Manisha Malhotra :- I want to tell you something about Nandini.
Manik :- no please I don't want to listen anything plz don't leave me.
Manisha Malhotra :- listen me once, Nandini's parents are not in this world, they died few days before ur marriage. I found out this news about her parents.
Manik :- really? ( he thinks that's why Nandini married me after hearing about my grandma.) she's really pure soul.
Manisha Malhotra :- yes she's. Now u have to promise me u will never leave her.

Manik makes a promise to his grandma to never leave Nandini.

After that she left the world.
After that Manik kept crying for twenty four hours. All the guests who came to the house tried to silence him. But Manik was not listening to anyone. Nandini's uncle and aunt were also present there. Nandini's uncle and aunt explain to her that only you can handle him.

Nandini :- but he's not listening me.
Shannoo Murthy :- you have to explain him in privacy.
Venkatesh Murthy :- you both have vowed to live and die together. He will definitely listen to you.
Nandini :- but
Shannoo Murthy :- he's ur husband now. If he keeps crying on like this, his health will deteriorate. Go to him.

Nandini goes to Manik's room. He's still crying.
.....................................................................