Hospitalise Navya

After the check-up, the doctor says that you did well to bring her to the hospital on time, otherwise it was difficult to save her life later. She is battling mental stress which is having a negative effect on her body. Due to which she has become a victim of hypertension. I want to tell you that in this condition stress is a bad thing for her. She will be kept in the hospital for two days, you pay the bill.

Cabir :- Doctor, what do you mean by such condition, I did not understand anything.
Doctor:- Do you really not know what I want to say?
Cabir :- nooo
Doctor:- What is your relation with this girl?
Cabir :- she's my friend.
Doctor:- is she married?
Cabir :- married? No.
Doctor:- then call her boyfriend here , she's pregnant.
Cabir:- pregnant?
Doctor:- ji Sorry I have to go please clear my way.
Cabir :-  ji doctor,Tq so much.

Navya was still unconscious.
Cabir calls Manik and explains whole story.

Nandini:- Why don't I know if she was going through mental stress? But how can this happen, Navya didn't even have a boyfriend.  Why don't I know about her boyfriend?   It's all my fault, I forgot her, if anything happens to her, I can never forgive myself.
Manik :- stop overthinking Nandini. It's not ur fault. Stop blaming urself.

They both reach the hospital. Seeing Navya in the hospital, Nandini started crying hugging Manik.

 Seeing Navya in the hospital, Nandini started crying hugging Manik

Manik :-  If Navya sees you like this, she will get upset. Stop crying. She will be alright .

Navya regains consciousness after a while. She sees Nandini sitting holding her hand.
Nandini:- r u ok , how are u feeling now?
Navya :- I am fine but what are you doing here? You went on honeymoon didn't you?
Nandini:- I am back .
Navya :- Who brought me to the hospital?
Nandini:- Cabir.

Navya :- Why did you people save my life, I do not want to live. I hate myself and my life, I want to die.
Nandini:- don't take stress. If you have to die while I am there, it is not possible now. You didn't think about me even once, how would Nandu be without you.
They both hug each other and start crying.

Hearing their crying, Cabir and Manik come inside.
Cabir :- Sister-in-law, you had scared us.
Nandini:- What are you both doing inside, both of you go from here, I have to talk to Navya alone.
Manik :- First promise that you will not cry.
Nandini:- ok ok .

They left.

Navya:- He cheated me and ran away.
Nandini:- stay strong and tell me whole story , I want to know every single details about that boy.

Navya :- His  name is Harshad Saxena. I met him just after your marriage.
But I don't know he will be a cheater and he will abandon me. Initially everything was going well, he started coming to meet me everyday in my hostel by making excuses. He helped me wherever I needed help.

He won my complete trust, then he started inviting me to his flat

He won my complete trust, then he started inviting me to his flat. I started feeling comfortable with him and one day we came very close to each other.

But after a few days I came to know that I am pregnant, when I told him this, he refused to know me and also to adopt this child

But after a few days I came to know that I am pregnant, when I told him this, he refused to know me and also to adopt this child. I did not understand what to do now, I was very scared. If my parents come to know about this child, they will die alive and I myself do not want to give them any trouble.  I tried to talk to him many times but he does not listen to me at all. When I told her that you will have to marry me now, he told me that a girl like you has no place in my life.

Navya had become very emotional while telling all this.

Nandini:- calm down, relax. I ask Manik and Cabir to do something.

Navya :- Both of them have already helped me a lot, I do not want to give them more trouble.

Nandini:- Both of them have no problem. But what u want now I am with you.

Navya :- To be honest, I don't want this child because you know it is considered a crime for a girl to become a mother before marriage. I don't want to give birth to this child because if he grows up and asks me who is his father, I will have no answer. In this world me and this child will always have to listen to everyone's words. I know you must be feeling selfish at this time because this child is innocent.

Nandini:- Don't think unnecessarily, I am not thinking anything unnecessarily as I had told you before and now I am saying it again, I am with you in your every decision. Even if you want to have an abortion, I am with you. Take some rest u sleep for a while.

She left .
Nandini to doctor:- I want to ask you, can patient Navya get abortion done today itself?
Doctor:-  Abortion is  not only illegal but also a big crime.
Nandini:- I know but first my friend wants to make her future bright. Can u help her?

......................................................................