Confusion and bloodshed alt ending 🌧/☁️

This is the good ending for my last chapter! Please do not read if you are triggered by the following.

TW: Self harm, Suicide, Anorexia/eating disorder.

------------------------------------------------------------

Kaitos POV:

no no no no no no no no no. Please please let me get there on time.. I stuff the letter in my pocket and run outside as quick as I can. I'm assuming he's at the bridge near our house. I get into my car and start speeding to the bridge. There's barley anyone out because it's so early in the morning, and a Sunday. I get to the bridge and see kokichi standing at the top. I yell his name "KOKICHI!!" His head turns quickly in shock, he stays silent.
...
We stare at each other for a minute until I speak up. "Kokichi hunny please don't.. " My breath is shaking and my words are barely audible. He's still dead silent as if he doesn't know how to respond. My heart feels like it's going 1000 beats per minute. I can't just stand here and do nothing. I start to slowly climb to the top of the bridge where Kokichi is standing. He steps farther away from me. His breath hitches before he speaks "no.." From now I can see his face with more detail. There are tears running down his cheeks and his eyes are red and puffy. He looks like he has been crying for hours. I stop walking and look at him, waiting for him to say more. But he doesn't. He just looks off to the side, staring at the water. "Kichi please don't do this. I love you more than anything else in this world I-" My sentence is cut off when he begins speaking. "You'll find someone else. I-I always ruin everything and you wind up upset b-because of me. " He's crying even harder now and I'm worried he's gonna fall off. I can't stand the sight and feel like dropping to my knees and crying, but I can't do that in front of Kokichi. Not now. Neither of us know what to say. I slowly walk to Kokichi but he doesn't move this time. When I get to him I wrap my arms around him. "You can't be replaced. I love you and only you. I can help Kokichi just please don't do this. " I can't hold it in any longer and start sobbing as I hold my also sobbing lover. "O-Okay fine I can't stand seeing y-you like this."
He says between sobs and stutters. "Okay." I whisper as I wipe his eyes with my thumb and carry him back down. We get to the car and I give him my jacket to put on, making sure to slip the small box into my pants pocket before I do. It wouldn't be that great to do this right where he almost killed himself. I get on the other side of the car and he has his head buried in his arms. I slowly rub his back as I power up the car.

-at home-

I give Kokichi one of my shirts to change into. When he takes off my jacket I can see his bandages got unraveled. "Do you want those changed? " I ask him and he nods. As I wrap the new gauze on his arms I start ranting about how much I love him. He blushes the whole time and I find it adorable. We both climb into bed and I kiss Kokichi on the lips. He caught me off guard and deepened the kiss. This lasted for around 2 minutes and we had to separate for air. "I love you Kaito and I'm so sorry. " "I love you to my love " I reply and he lies down, I hold him and stroke his hair until he falls asleep.

Kokichis POV:

I open my eyes and notice that Kaito isn't next to me. He probably went to the kitchen to make breakfast so I sat up and recalled yesterday's events. I'm sort of glad that Kaito found me, at the same time I'm not. I walk into the kitchen and wrap my arms around Kaitos waist. "Morning Kokichi" he says and turns around to kiss me. When Kaito finishes we sit down and start eating. From me eating less lately I was really hungry. When we were both finished we cuddled and watched movies all day.

Kaitos POV:

It's getting dark out now and I'm gonna ask him. "Hey Kokichi?" I ask, he turns his head to look and me and replies "Yes darling? " I blush. "That's a new one. " I say as I cover up my face. Kokichi laughs (no not psychotic laughing) and continues. "So what did you want to ask? " Okay here we go.. I take both of his hands in my own and start.

"Kokichi, when we first met we definitely didn't like each other. Now I love you more than words can express. I want to protect you and make sure you stay happy for the rest of your life. I love you so much, so.. " I get down into one knee and pull out the box, my heart feeling like it's about to pound out of my chest. "Kokichi Oma, will you Mary me? " He gasps and says "I- Yes!" He jumps off the couch and hugs me. Tears running down his cheeks, but this time their tears of happiness. Not tears of sorrow. I smile, my eyes tearing up as well and kiss him.
------------------------------------------------------------
*Intense kettle pot noises* I was thinking of adding "Kaito coughs to death, the end" but no, they get married and kaito doesn't die! Anyways I'm thinking of making a chapter based off of chapter 5 in the game but might make a few fluffs first. Or yknow something else *hint hint*