More fluff headcannons ☁️

-Kaito loves plushies but won't admit it to anybody.

-Kaito's grandparents are very accepting and they like Kokichi, they think he's funny.

-Kokichi dragged Kaito into doing graffiti on an abandoned building with DICE once.

-Kokichi knows how to paint decently from taking lessons with Angie, Kaito went nuts when Kokichi painted him a picture of the galaxy.

-Kaito tried to make a painting for Kokichi too, but Kokichi could barely tell what it was, neither could Kaito at that point.

-The start of their friendship was really rough, Kaito had taken Kokichi under his wing just like he had for Shuichi and Maki.

-Kokichi also enjoys Strawberry Fanta along with the Grape flavor. All of the others are out of the question.

-Kokichi started a slander account for hopes peak, calling out teachers and students on it.

-Kokichi likes neon glowy stuff.

-Kokichi likes stealing Kaito's NASA shirts. (Kaito has at least 20)

-Kokichi's hair is naturally light blonde, (Albino) and Kaito helps him dye it.

-Kokichi's favorite Danganrompa character is Nagito, and Kaito can't choose one. (Pregame)

-Kokichi holds onto Kaito while he sleeps, sometimes unknowingly.

I thought most of these up on the spot, I might post more later.