Seeing stars pt.2 (Aftercare) ☁️

This is a continuation of the last chapter since someone commented about it! :)
------------------------------------------------------------

Kaitos POV:

My eyes slowly opened and I rubbed one sleepily. I feel a weight on my chest so I look down to see Kokichi laying on my chest. Well, more like draped over my chest. I start to recall last night's events and blush, covering my mouth even though nobody's looking. I move Kokichi off my chest and wrap our blanket around his shoulders. He looks so beautiful, especially when he's asleep. I tucked his hair behind his ear.

I decided to get up, take a well needed shower, and get dressed. As I'm grabbing my clothes I get some for kokichi. I grab a pair of his grey sweat pants, a white shirt, and one of my hoodies which is way oversized on him.
I place it at the end of the bed and take my shower.

Once I'm out of the shower and dressed I walk out to see Kokichi waking up. "Morning sleepyhead" I say and kiss his forehead. "Morning." He says in a half-awake sounding voice. "I'm gonna take a bath.. " he says, standing up. He's thankfully able to stand without falling over but his legs are still shaky. "Do you want help? Your legs are pretty wobbly. " I say and offer him my hand. He takes it and replies "oh damn wonder why" in a sarcastic manner. I helped him to the bathroom and he got in the bathtub, turning the knob to a fairly hot setting. "I'm gonna get you a towel, kay? " he just replied with a sleepy knod and I left to grab him one.

When I got back the bath was a bit over halfway full. I placed the towel on the rack and offered to help him wash his hair. He agreed. I have him turn around and I start softly scrubbing his hair with the conditioner. He usually let's me clean his hair after having sex. He tends to get achy the following day and I try my best to make it up to him. He always just tells me it's worth it. I finish with the conditioner and rinse it out with some water. He starts talking about how Rantaro, Shuichi, and Kaede had invited us to go to a theme park with them. (upcoming chapter?) I reply with simple, short words just focusing on the sound of his voice. I always love when he starts talking a lot, it assures me that he feels comfortable and enjoys being around me.

I start washing his hair with the shampoo as he continues talking, we're probably gonna go with them as long as nothing comes up. I'm thinking about getting him some false platforms to add a few inches onto his height so he can go on certain rides. I finish washing his hair and rinse it out again. He stops talking and says, "I can do the rest, thank you" he gives me a smile and I kiss his cheek before leaving the room, then coming back in again because I had forgot to tell him I set out clothes.

After around 15 minutes he comes out with the clothes I set out for him and sits next to me, leaning his head on my shoulder. "My ass hurts because of you. " he put on a jokingly annoyed tone. "I'm sorry. " I replied. "Oh no I wasn't being serious. I mean my ass does hurt but I'm not mad about it. " he says and there's an awkward silence for a few seconds until we both burst out laughing.

We spent the rest of the day cuddling and watching movies.
------------------------------------------------------------
621 words including authors notes :)

 ------------------------------------------------------------621 words including authors notes :)