Horror Movie ☁️

This one is gonna be really short because it's just a small idea that came to mind! This is inspired by the fan art above this paragraph, I have no clue who the creator is though. :(
------------------------------------------------------------

Kokichis Pov:

Kaito and I watch movies quite often, at least 2 times a week we'll cuddle up on the couch and out on a movie. Kaito likes thriller movies, and comedy movies. I do as well but my favorite has always been horror. Kaito hates horror. He decided to make the idiot decision of letting me pick the movie tonight.

"Hey I got the popcorn, what did you choose?" He asks as he walks over to my setting the popcorn down on my lap and leaning his head on my shoulder, having to stretch out a bit because of our height difference. "Nehe~ that's a surprise." I say while opening Hulu and going to the horror section while he's not looking. I click on a random one that looks like it will make him scream like a little girl. He pulls a black and white checkered blanket over both of us.

The first 15 minutes of the movie was pretty normal. It was in the first half-hour that it started picking up. Kaito, surprisingly didn't say anything but I could feel him shaking a bit.

Before I knew it he was on my lap shaking. I smiled to myself a bit and while he was looking at the screen with a scared expression on his face I put my hand in his shirt a bit and tickled his back. "AHHhh-" he screamed pretty high pitched and I burst into laughter. "I'm not scared.. That was just ticklish." He stated, being as stubborn as usual. "Okay sure Mr. Shaking and screaming on my lap." He let out a small laugh at that. The movie ended after a few more minutes. "Well, you made it through a whole horror movie only screaming.. Let's see.. 27 times!" I said that sarcastically as if he was winning a gold medal of something. "Shut up." He replied and snuggled back into my shoulder.

After making fun of him for a few more minutes I let him pick out a movie. We watched "Words bubble up like soda pop" and Kaito fell asleep on me towards the end. There's no way I could ever pick him up so I just fell asleep on the couch with him.

------------------------------------------------------------

I don't really have anything to say so take your chapter-ly meme!