Chapter 3

On To School We Go
——————————————
Musa is the only friend I have. I mean I have a couple of kids at school I hang with. The problem is that musa is the only one who knows everything. Including all my secrets I have to keep from everyone. She knows what I special abilities. She knows bad thing happen when your around me. I'm like a bad luck charm sometimes. Like a black cat if you believe there bad luck.

I waited to see what Musa was thinking. Musa sighs and does a quick side look to me. "But are you ok? That's all I'm worried about. Cam Don't worry about the kiss. I needed you to calm down." She says while continuing or trying to focus on driving. She was continued to driving us to school, but also worrying if I'm ok.

"I get that but it's just that I liked it a little." I whisper back to musa. "Hey cami it's ok. I know you don't forget that. Look I love you and you're my bestie. I'm here for you."

She says and turns to me with her big smile. I smile just as big.I can't but not smile. She can make anyone smile. She had that ability to take just a piece of the pain away. It makes me happy to know she is always here for me.
******
High school pops into view. At first it's hidden. All you see is a big sign with the school's name. Plus there is a little mascot animal next to it. Welcome to West Shore High school.

Yup that's are school. I am a sophomore too. Musa and I both are. Are schools sorta special? Mainly because it's for special kids. The whole town is sorta a safe haven for super natural. The towns name is called firefly's cove. It's actually funny because west shores mascot is a firefly.

We pull into a parking space. All the student parking is around the back of the building. "We don't have to be here if you don't want to. We can skip just today if you want." Musa says. Looking at me with a worried look. Sometimes it gets annoying how well a person can know you. I take a deep long breath. I put a big fat ass grin on my face. "Now it's my my birthday. I'm going to go to school. Hang with my bestie" I elbow her side before I continue. " I'm hot and sexy. Especially when I use my powers." Now when I say this I draw a little crescent moon on her wrist. Then on my wrist.
I walk over to Musa's side of the car. I bow Down and hold my hand out. "Now if you don't mind. Can we walk into school together? Milady?" She willingly takes my hand and says.

We walk into school together with my arm around Musa's neck.
—————-
Side note: what you guys think?