11

Anybody
Everybody
No one
———————————————————————-
Cami pov for rn.

You know that feeling where you think you know someone. Like you would die for them if it came to that. That sorta trust in someone. That's what I'm talking about. Where you think you know every skeleton in the closet. Every deepest darkest detail of them. There's not way there's more skeletons right? I mean you known this person all your life. You opened up and spilled your skeletons.

You know that saying where it goes something like this. One day it's gonna come back to bite you in the ass. Or another one that goes along the lines of this. All the decisions you make will one day come back and haunt you.

Can I just take a moment here to ether break down and cry over my friend's lying. Or let anger take over and potentially kill everyone of them. I fought so hard to start a new life. To find people who saw me as me. Not the devil. Not some out of control witch. Not some one who had to be watched 24 hours a day. Because of the past mistakes she made. All the scars she created on her and other people. She finally thought she found a safe haven. People who would help her.

Now you figure out that they've lied. That they new this secret that involved me. I mean when some one has a secret that is about you. You tell them right?

"So let me make sure I got this correct. So I'm actually your biological daughter. You didn't raise me cause your sister couldn't have children. So you gave me to her to raise. But she didn't do such a good job. So she handed me back over to you. Don't tell me I have a long lost sibling too?" Hazel states the facts she learned. I must have zoned out when they where Explaining how they knew of Hazel. It's sorta a bad habit I have sometimes. I zone out easily out of conversations.

I check the time on my phone. It's 11:00 am already. I've been here all last night and half of this morning. I needed to feed the twins and see if mom was home.

"By any chance can we wrap this up? I still have things to do. I would prefer not to sit here all day. Talking about everything you've learned and kept." I was dead serious at this point. I was tired and done. I wanted to talk to haze at some point. Take the twins home.

"You guys can leave in a minute. I just want to see how you two are doing with everything. Cam I know you didn't expect Hazel to rampage your life. Same for Hazel I don't think you expected to be an alpha this soon or to have a Luna this soon. Now that I'm back I do have to take care of stuff now. But we can all catch up later. For now I will leave everyone to go back to there life." Aunt Katie told us. She has a big smile on her face like usual. Now that Katie and her daughter is side by side they really are twins. I still wanted to talk to Hazel.

"If that is all then I would like to leave." I said getting up from the chair. I call the siblings so we can get going. Once I get outside I take a quick breath I didn't know I was holding. I shuffled the twins down the side walk. Are house was about a mile or so down from Luke's house.

Well correction I was walking into Hazel bumped into me. She bumped into me from behind so I stumble forward. Luckily we don't fall or I would have gotten mad.

"Oh merda mi dispiace." Hazel mutters slightly under her breath. "Ok I have two questions for you Hazel." I continued forward so I can still keep an eye on the twins. "Lily Bowen slow down. Don't get to far ahead of me ok?." The twins slow down and sees a little wooden fence. I saw they decided to climb up on it while they wait.

"Ok back to you. Why did you just run after me? Also what did you just sorta mutter to your self?" I asked her.

"I needed to talk to you. Also I had a question to ask you too. Ummm but that can always wait." I think she was blushing a little. I couldn't tell since she was looking at the trees. We where nearing my siblings and the fence.

"What did you just say a minute ago? I think it was Italian maybe. I ask since that was my other question I wanted to ask you."

"Oh yeah that. I just basically said sorry In Italian. My family roots are from Italy. My mom grew up in Italy until she was 18. She wanted to find her mate. And so I guess that led her to this small town." She smiled looking at me. I smiled back.

"Hey uh if you don't have anything to do today. You can come over to my house. I know I have some homework to work on anyways. I doubt my mom is home anyways. I mean it's up to you if you want."

I wasn't trying to ramble. I wasn't trying to blush. I wasn't begging in my head for her to say yes. No no who would do that? Let's see here.. my Fucking ass would.

But then the most amazing laugh breaks my thoughts into only here laugh. It was so natural like. It wasn't forced or a shy giggle. Her laugh does and did sound so pretty. It puts a smile on me.

I reach my siblings and see them looking at the sky. "So do you want to come over?" I ask again since she hasn't given me a answer yet. I hop on the fence. Waiting for a yes or a no answer from her.

"Yeah I'll come over. This way we can get to know each other better. Since you know where destined to be together."

That's her reply. She said yes. This is gonna be fun I think. Right just us at my house. I mean my siblings will be there right?

"Sissy can we go to joshes house? Pretty plz I promise we will behave if you let us go." Lily begs me. I was gonna say no since I have to watch you. But I think Hazel has other plans in mind.

"I speak on behalf of your sister. And say yes cause I want to hang with your sissy. Also I say why not and let the children play you know?"

"Well I was gonna say no. Guess that didn't work since I'm saying yes now. You may go to joshes just behave at his house." I explain to them.

Next thing I know there running in the direction of joshes house. Next thing after my siblings run off into the sunset. Is Hazel lips on mine.

1......
2......
Wait....
4....
She is kissing me?
Kiss back. Kiss back.

My brain finally remembers how to kiss and kisses her back. After 7 sec of trying to figure out what she was doing. I really am slow sometimes.

She pulls away and whispers in my ear.

"Your a slow but good kisser. We should kiss more often. What you think Camille?" She says so lustful.