CHAPTER 29

JOSH'S POV

Throughout the night, I've just been trying to have fun without thinking about Nick. Some guys were outside in a circle just laughing and what not. I walk over while tipsy and unbalance.

'What are you guys doing?" I ask trying to focus on their faces. I feel someone grab my hand pulling me down.

"Sit here" Someone say. I sit and finally look at the face attach to the hand. It's him. The guy from earlier, the really cute one.

"Hi, I'm Josh" I say holding my hand out, He smile.

"Kevin" He say while shaking my hand. He has nice soft hands. He smile as I let go of his hand.

So, what are you guys doing?" I whisper to Kevin.

"Truth or dare" He whisper back. I raise an eyebrow at him. Are we kids or something.

'Why?" I whisper again. I place my hand behind him while tapping his lower back. He's quite fit, and he smell good.

'no idea" He shrug his shoulders. People keep taking their turns and just conversating among each other. I raise an eyebrow at them. This is so boring.

'You want to grab a drink with me" I lean toward Kevin. He smile and we stand up and walk back inside.

"What would you like to drink" I ask as I take a cup and start myself something.

"I don't know.... surprise me" He say in this flirty tone. I look at him and he's just smiling.

"So, Kevin where are you from?" I ask. I finish pouring him a cup.

'New York" He says. I hand him his cup and I drink mine. I keep looking at him as he drink his. He's really handsome. His face structure is well sculpted. His eyebrows is perfectly arch, and his eyes are beautiful yet intense. I don't know, but he intrigue me.

"That's nice, which part" I ask.

"Well, my parents moved us to Brooklyn from Davao, and grew up there until college" He says. His voice is quite southing too.

"Davao is in the Philippines, right?" I ask. He nod. After a minute, people start coming back inside and it start getting loud again. I approach Kevin and ask him to go get some air with me. He agrees and we walk by the pool.

"So how do you know Steve?" Kevin ask sitting close to me.

"We went to college together" I say. I was in the marines while I was in college.

"Oh nice, he and I met through a party at an event" He say.

"Event?" I ask. He smile.

"A work event" He say. Well, I know Steve is a photographer, so do they work together or something.

"Are you also a photographer?" I ask. He smile and shake his head.

"Nah, I'm a model" He say. Interesting. He is quite handsome; I can see it.

"Cool" I say. We continued chatting a bit.

Throughout the rest of the night, Kevin, and I just chat, even when we're talking in other groups, we keep exchanging glances at each other. As I kept drinking and taking a couple of hit of Steve's pen, I feel myself getting more and more tipsy by the second.

I needed to use the restroom, so I head upstairs and down the hallway hoping to find it down at the end of the hall. As I walk down the hallway, I see two people talking. As I get closer to them, I realize it's Kevin talking to some guy.

"Hi" Kevin says giving me a big smile. His smile is contagious really. I approach them and the other guy says hi before walking away.

"Hi, sorry I ruined your date" I say. Kevin chuckle while leaning against the wall.

"Don't worry about it...we made plans for next weekend" He say in a sarcastic tone. I approach him slowly. He's nearly my height.

"So, does that mean you're free at the moment" I ask. He nod, I get closer to him. We're inches away from each other. The warmth coming off of him has me excited. As i continue to get closer, he stand up stand up straight while keeping eye contact. He grab my shirt and start playing with it.

"What material is the shirt? It's nice" He ask. I'll probably regret this after, but.

"It's boyfriend material" I say. He laugh. Even his laugh is adorable. I grab his chin and place my lips against his. His lips are soft. Our lips start playing with each other. I grab the back of his neck pulling him closer into to me. We found ourself on a bed and next thing you know our clothes off and etc..