Arnav Is Here

A young, tall, extremely handsome man came out of a car, Adarsh and Ratna moved forward to him, while he bends down to take their blessings, they hugged him together .. Yes.. yes.. Arnav is here.. With teary eyes Ratna said, ' my chote, I missed you so much'

' I missed you too ma..' Ratna hugs him tightly.. Adarsh kept patting his back, his eyes are moist too, Anjali also got teary eyes, though they vedio chat regularly but it's never the same to meet your loved ones in person and seeing them through a screen. Leaving Ratna, Arnav said, ' oh Di.. You too..' hugging him Anjali said, ' it's happy tears..' wiping her eyes Ratna said, ' see who is crying now, she was making fun of me earlier..'

Khushi was standing all the way back with Payal, bitting her teeth she said in Payal's ear.. ' Sab ro to aise rahe he jaise Dulhan vida ho rahi hoo.. ' she smiled..

' Shhh khushi.. Don't say like that.. ' Payal Said glaring at her.. ' I know you will take his side only, after all he is going to be your brother in law, right jiji..'.. Payal smiled at her. After Anjali, Arnav took blessing from Shasi and Garima, Garima cupped his cheek and said,' welcome my boy.. Though we all missed you, we are so proud of your achievement.. ' hugging her he said.. ' Thank you Aunty..by the way, you became more pretty.. '

Shasi said, ' of course she did, after all the beauty parlors and spa trips has to do at least something na.. '
While Garima gave him an annoyed look, Arnav hugged him,' how are you uncle?'.. ' Fit and fine like always.. ' than Arnav look at shyam and said, ' Jija ji..' he met every one, one by one, hugged them and talked to them.. At the end he went to Payal and khusi, side hugging Payal he said, ' hope this Akash is not troubling you.. ' before she answers, Akash said,' bhai I am not troubling her but she is troubling me..' smiling at both of them he looked at khushi and gave her a smile pressing his lips with each other, she put her right hand little up and moving it right to left, she said' hi.. ' before she could understand anything he hugged her..

Her eyes got wide.. This is first time he hugged her, I mean probably they hugged each other while they were kid but not after that.. She became statue with his sudden hug. Though hugging is very common in their society, she is shocked because it's Arnav who hugged her.

Breaking the hug he gave her one more shock saying that ' I missed you khushi..'.. What did he say, he missed me.. Oh my God whats going on.. What happened to the laad Governor.. Did he bang his head somewhere in USA.. Yes that's the only explanation of his behavior.. Understanding her state Arnav smiled bitting his lips than he turned to Ratna and Adarsh and said, ' Ma and Dad, are you guys planning to celebrate your anniversary here only.. Let's go inside..'

Adarsh said, ' yes let's go every one..'
Before moving to inside he again looked at khushi and gave a bright smile. She narrowed her eyes and moved inside in hurry .. He chuckled...' Pagal..'
:
:
:
As usual all the girls were looking at Arnav in the party. They were already dreaming to be Mrs. Raizada. One of khushi's friend Lavanya came to her, who is also a daughter of another business associates of Shasi and Adarsh..

' Hey khushi, will you please introduce me to ASR??'
' Really Lavanya.. Why?'
' he is so handsome..' Lavaniya kept looking at him.. She wished if he can be hers...

With annoyance khushi said , ' really Lavanya.. Do you even know how rude and boring he is.. '
' If someone is this handsome. he is allowed to be anything.. ' Lavanya's eyes still at Arnav..
' if you want to talk to him, you go, why should I go'
' please khushi, he is like your family, you know him since you were a baby.. Please introduce me na..' with disbelief she shook her head, at the same time she saw Arnav is coming twoards her, she thought now what he wants from me, but surprising her he stand in front of Lavaniya and said ' hi, this is Arnav Singh Raizada.. '
OK now what...

'Hi hi ASR.. This is Lavanya..'
'Hi Lavanya.. I was noticing you were looking at me.. All good?'
Khushi thought, look at his attitude as if he doesn't know why girls are looking at him and all the girls are looking at him and he saw only Lavanya. Is he flirting with her. Let him flirt, who cares.. He is so changed..
' Oh ASR, every one is dancing, do you want to dance..'

' I am sorry Lavanya. I don't dance but you can have a drink with me if you want..' Lavanya can't believe her luck, is ASR asking to have a drink with her.. She nodded her head and said.. ' Sure..'
Arnav look at khushi and said,' Excuse us please .. ' Khushi kept looking at them shockingly .. Leave it khushi, why do you care about that Laad Governor..