Win Together Or Lose Together

Arnav and khushi looked at each other understanding clearly Shasi is mad..

' Papa..' cutting Khushi, Shasi showed his palm to her and looked at Arnav...

'Arnav, will you please care to explain what's going on??'

Arnav felt little nervous.. 'Uncle, we are having some trouble..'

'ok, it's very normal to have trouble during a show.. What's your backup plan??'

'I was actually using the back up plan uncle and its also failing ..'

' Backup plan failed? What do you mean?'

Arnav explained everything to Shasi..

' I don't believe it.. How come everything is consequences.. I am sure our rival company took the designer. I will surely sue him for breaching the contract.. Arnav did you try to reach him.. '

Arnav nodded in denial and said ' I already talked with Mr. Roy. He will charge him..I will make sure he pays the compansation.. '

'Thats good that you are thinking ahead of time but you should have talked to him personally, if there was any issue you should have tried to solve it with him first.. '

' I tried to reach him, he was unavailable.. '

' What about the the event management, they are very reliable, they always arrange all of our programs.. '

' I actually hired a new one as I liked their work and I wanted some change.. '

An employee said,' sorry to inturpt Sir but I think Mehta group is trying to ruin our show because the investors we lost are actually investing on them and I am pretty sure about our designer and event management, they did something.. '

Shasi said..' I will definitely look into it.. '
'
At this moment Adarsh came,' What's going on.. Who are these people in designing studio.. '

Khushi said,' Uncle they are my friends, they designed the dresses.. '

' What but why?? '

' As the head designer was not available, I... '

Arnav holds her hand, 'Dad I asked khushi to call them..'

' Except hiring professionals, you call some students who are yet to be graduated..'

Khushi wanted to say something but Arnav pressed her hand again and said, ' I thought we can save money by that..'

Khushi keeps looking at Arnav as she is not understanding why he is saying, all this is his idea. For quick second she was thinking, is he trying to take my credits. What are you thinking khushi, no one is giving you any credit here...

Adarsh got angry, ' Arnav all these was happening here and you didn't feel like to inform us...'

'Dad I didn't want to worry you.. I am sorry..'

'Arnav how can you do this..'

Shasi looked at Arnav and khushi's hands. May be in tension and heat of the moment Adarsh can't see that but he can clearly see what's cooking between these two. After all a daughter's father has three eyes when it's involved his daughter and a son's father has only one when it's involved his son with someone else's daughter...

with anger Shahi replied to Adarsh,'May be none would have happened, if you would not waste 10 days unnecessarily.. '

Adarsh sighed and said, 'Shasi please don't mix this two situations here, Arnav should have called us..'

'It's not his but your fault. He is new and young.. He was out of India for so many years.. He left India after high school, he was in Malaysia for graduation and USA for post graduation.. He doesn't even know how things work here.. He is yet to learn a lot and you just burden him with extreme responsibilities.. I am sure he didn't thought of rival companies conspiracy.. '