Wedding Bells

With a sulking face Lavanya came to khushi.. Seeing her khushi asked, ' what happened..' she replied with so much irritation...

' it's impossible to talk to ASR here, sometimes his dad or sometimes your dad keeps taking him to meet others ..' rolling her eyes she said..
' Oh lord.. You are upset for that ..'
' Khushi why don't you give me ASR' s phone number.. ' Lavanya asked with hope and excitement..
' Do I look ASR's PA to you .. I don't have his number.. ,' she shouted at her

' OK baba, don't get mad, let's grab a drink.. '
' You know I don't drink, you go, I am good.. ' after Lavanya left...

khushi turned back and saw Arnav standing behind her drinking his wine.. Looking at her with his killing smirk he said,' oh khushi you don't drink.. you are still a kid..'
' Oh Arnav you don't dance...you are still boring.. ' Glaring at each other they moved in opposite direction..

Noticing that Adarsh and Ratna sighed, Adarsh said, 'I wish chote and khushi would have been together..'

Sadly Ratna said, ' Me too..'
' it would have been good for us in the market too, if Gupta and Raizada become family..we will be single unity, more powerful... '.
'Please Adarsh ji.. Don't bring your business into our children's life..'
' I am not that's why I never asked chote about it because I know he will say no straight.. I am just saying it's a good choice in every scene..'
'that's true.. Khushi is such a nice girl and chote is also mature but why do they behave like a child with each other..'
' God knows, they were not like that during their childhood..'
' Yes, they used to mingle well.. Don't know what happened suddenly.. '
' Anws leave it.. Let's see the guests... '
' Yeah let's go.. '
:
:
Next morning

Loud noise of laughing from dwon stairs is not letting her sleep, with annoyance she gets dwon to check what's going on there. Not to her surprise all the Raizada's are here including jha's.. Arnav look at khushi and with a mischief he said, ' Good Afternoon ups morning khushi, I hope we didn't disturb your sleep.' she smiled at him mockingly.

Garima said, ' khushi you are still sleeping, we even had our breakfast. Now go and fresh up..'
Khushi looked at Arnav angrily, no one pointed it out that she was sleeping till so late but he has to, he even provoking her mother, that's why she hates him so much, he has to be perfect in everything and let everyone else know she is not.. Oh he is so irritating...

After freshing up when she joined them all, the conversation between them made her eyes wide...
' so what do you say Shasi, isn't it a good idea?' Monohar asked.. With little happiness and little sadness Shasi looks and Payal and said, ' Yes.. I think we should do the engagement tomorrow..'
Khushi said, ' whaaat?'.. Garima gesture her not to talk.. But Monoroma said,' Hello hi bye bye, how all the preparations will be done so soon..'
Ratna Said, ' You don't worry, we all will help..'

Standing up Shasi went near Payal caressing her hair he asked, ' You are OK with it na beta?' Payal just nodded her head smilingly .. Adarsh said,' but Akash is not here, we should have asked him to? '..
Arnav said, ' don't worry dad.. I already texted him and he will come running if you say the engagement is now..' all laughed..

Khushi looked at him, of course he has to be one step ahead in everything..

Anjali said,' So why are we all seating.. Let's start work..'
' Di why should we all work, we can hire a wedding planner.. ' Arnav said.
' Of course we will be hiring a wedding planner but even after that there is thousand of works for a wedding and which should be done by family only, I think your Harvard brain, doesn't know that.. ' Khushi said giving him a fake smile..

' oh so you are saying professional can not do everything if we tell them? Do you know how big Indian wedding planning industry is.. How professional works .. '
' So you are saying proffesionals can replace family, wedding is very intimate affair Mr. and it's need personal touches in some aspects.. '.

' I agree, just tell them how you want and they will do it.. Simple and smart. And anws waking up at 10.00 clock how family will manage to do anything.. '

' Excuse me.. Are you pointing it to me.. '

Anjali interrupt,' Bas Bas.. Dulhan ki Bahen and Dulhe ka bhai, you will get so many opportunities to fight during the wedding, not now please.. '

Both of them keep looking at each other annoyedly..
Ratna said, ' let's go home now, we have to go for shopping soon and chote you will take all the ladies to the mall.. '
' MA, what am I gonna do with you all'
Anjali said, ' you will carry our shopping bags chote and we will buy some Indian wears for you too..'

' No thanks.. I don't like shopping..'
' chote please chalo na, from next week you will be busy in office, spend some time with us also..' Ratna said with a hope full look.. Arav said,' yes mamu let's go.. We can't leave this ladies alone.. 'Anjali glared at him.. And khushi said,' it's OK beta you are going na.. And who knows your mamu may hire a wedding planner to go with us to proxy him.. ' every one laughed.. Going near her, Arnav wides his hand as if stretching, khushi jerk a little with his sudden movement.. Bringing his mouth near her ear he said...

' Hum Ladke wale hai.. Khatirdari mein kami nahi honi chaiye, dulhan ki behna.. '...