It's A Mess

Arnav was extremely nervous as it's his first show and he wants everything to be perfect. On the top of that Shasi and Adarsh are out of the city, as they are investing in a new business, they leave the responsibility of the fashion show on him alone.. Before leaving, his father reminds him multiple times that how hopeful he is with the show, which added nothing but little extra anxiousness on him...

He is really working day and night for the show from arranging investors to media, from guest lists to food, he is keeping his eyes on everything. While he was trying to make everything perfect, nature has its own plan...
:
:
:
Arnav's Cabin..

Arnav's stood up from his chair when an employee informed him the head designer suddenly quit..

' What...???'

' I am sorry ASR..but he left..'

' it's only 3 days till the fashion show, how can he quit.. He is the lead designer...' he almost screamed..

'He just said he can't do this...'

Arnav was fuming with anger, 'I will make sure this man pays enough compensation for this..But what are we gonna do now.. We don't have time.. How can he does that..'

' ASR.. Neeta is also not available..'

' I know she is on maternity leave.. 2 main designer of the company is not available.. Goddd..'

He got frustrated as he is not finding any solutions.. But suddenly remembered that, though designers are not here, there design must have been here...

'What about the designs.. They must have leave them for workers. I, myself finalized everything last week..'

Employees gulped and looked at each other..

'what..' Arnav asked with confusion..

' He did not give any design to the workers..'

'You mean we don't have any dress for the show stopper and the rehearsal was supposed to start from tomorrow.. What are we gonna do within a night..'

' I think we need to cancel the show.. We have only Miss. khushi and Mr. Arjun as designer and both of them are very new, we can't rely on their designs only..' one of the senior employee suggest..

Arnav was not sure what to do..

'We have another problem ASR, we don't have a show stopper ..'

'Great..' he gritted his teeth and a call came for him, after finishing the conversation he turned to the employees..

' Guess what guys, it's getting better and better.. I just received a call from one of our investor that they can't invest this time.. Though they are not main investors, we will diffinately have shot of money..'

Khushi who was silently hearing everything till now said,' I have an idea..'

' What?'... Arnav asked curiously..

'I have few friends in designing.. I can get help from them and we will put up something over night. About modeling, My friend Lavanya, she is in the modeling industry, she can model for us and as they are new designers and model we can pay them half of the money, we are paying to the professionals by that we can reduce the cost and we don't have to cancel the show either..'

Employees keep looking at each other..

Arnav smiled a little and pull khushi twoards him slightly by holding her elbow, almost whispering to her ear so that no one else can hear, he said..

' Khushi, yeh fashion show hai, tumhari school ki fancy dress compitation nahi, ki tum design karlo or tumhara friend modeling karle..
(this is a fashion show not a fancy dress compitation of your school that you design and your friend models.. )'