Shaitan or Raj Kumar

Khushi looked at their hands and asked..'What is happening..'

'I guess we are getting married Khushi Kumari Gupta, soon to be Raizada..'

They looked at each other nervously not knowing what to do next...

Arnav tried to leave her hand but Khushi dragged him into a corner and asked him angrily,' What is happening Arnav?? Why you said that we are dating..'

Arnav looked at her in disbelief..'Are you seriously asking this?? Haven't you heard Mami was accusing you and Shasi Uncle was mad at me..'

'But Ratna auntie was asking me to tell her the truth..we should not have lied..'

'You still have time.. please go, tell them that we are not together and the kiss was just a weak moment.. best of luck with explaining this to them..'Arnav said folding his hands and Khushi didn't say anything..

'I know they are enough open minded to accept the fact that we are couple and was kissing each other out of affection but I don't think they will be able to digest the fact there is nothing between us..' Arnav said.. 

Khushi huffed in anger..Arnav irritatingly said, 'I wish I would have known that one damn kiss will lead us into this mess, otherwise..'

'To kisne kaha tha mujhe kiss Karne ki liye..ab bhugto .. '(who did ask you to kiss me..now suffer..).. Khushi cuts him irritatingly..

'Kiss to mein a akele kiya tha, right?? Tum to dur khari dekh rahi thi..' (I kissed alone, right?? You were just watching from distance..) he said in a mocking tone..

'But what was the need of telling everyone we are together.. couldn't you do something else..' Khushi asked with a irritated face..

'If you had any better solution, why you were standing there,crying..I couldn't tolerate the tone Mami was using for you,the question look everyone was giving you.. So, I did what I thought best at that moment...' Arnav was shooting fire from his eyes..

Khushi looked at him for few moments and then asked ..'You did this for me??'

Arnav got little astonished with her question but he composed himself immediately...' I mean, I did it for all..Mami was accusing you and Shasi uncle was questioning me..on top of that they were fighting..if their fight was continued,it would have affected Akash and Payal's relationship or might have affected both of our families..'

Khushi didn't say anything but kept looking at him and he said..'what are you looking at..'

'Nothing..thinking what to do next.. how to clear this mess without hurting anyone's feelings.. I am feeling guilty for lying to them specially to our parents..' Khushi said vowing her head down, almost crying..

'Har baat pe rona jaruri hai??' ( is it necessary to cry for everything..)

' I don't like this lie Arnav, eventually it will hurt them and they love us so much..'she tried to hide her tears..

Arnav sighed, she is so soft and innocent.. she thinks about everyone's happiness and all he wants to do right now is taking her out of this mess but how..

He holds her hand in his..'Khushi, I also want to get out of this problem,probably more than you want..we will figure something out..now let's go and do this Roka( a function held before engagement) or whatever..'

'No Arnav, we can't do this.. every occasion has its significance and we can't just play with it..'

'I know but I want the gifts your family will give me.. ' he smirked..

'Unbelievable..' she glared at him ..

'I am kidding..' he smiled..

'So.. what should we do??..' she asked..