Ssshhh its a secret!!!

Getting extremely annoyed Arnav started his car, how rude she was.. he agreed probably it was just a moment of weakness..was it?? That's not the question.. Question is how rude she was as if he committed a big crime.. Ok if it was just an weak moment for her what about for him...why with her things feel safe, with so much noise she makes, still there is a comforting calmness. Is it because he knows her since her first day on the earth or is it because she is his parent's favorite or is it beacuse his newly found information that she is ready to steal a mere chocolate for him if she needs to. He chuckled with the thought. He agreed or not, there is something on that girl he can't ignore but now he is determined to keep a distance from her, this weak moment should not be repeated.. They are family friends, plus they work together they can't messed it up.. on the other hand he can't imagine if any of their family member gets to know about this what will happen than..

Poor Arnav was determined to forget the moment he spent with Khushi without having any clue what is coming his way...
:
:
:
Ratna's mouth stayed wide open hearing what her husband just stated..

'Ratna.. Ratna..' Adarsh jerked her shoulder..

'Haa.. why are you joking with me??' .. she said gaining her sense ..

' I am not joking.. do you think I will ever joke about this?? '..

' No.. You must have been mistaking..'

' Areee... no I am 100% sure they are in a relationship ..'

' No Adarsh ji, I never felt it and I know both of them very well, specially my Chote.. If they were in a relationship I would have understood.. '

Adarsh didn't say anything for a minute thinking what Ratna was saying then he disregarded his thoughts and said... ' But they were doing something which people do only when they're in a relationship.. '

'What were they doing?? ' Ratna asked curiously..

'I saw them kissing each other..' Adarsh said feeling little shamed..

'What ???'.. Ratna screamed..

' Yes, today after the show they were kissing each other...'

' In the office?? In front of everyone?? ' Ratna was in disbelief..

' Ohh ho.. no.. In the back stage, no one was there.. I was talking with Shasi and we saw them kissing..'

' hawww.. Shasi Bhai sab was there too?? He also saw them ..' than Ratna paused and said in a low voice, ' kissing..'

'Yes.. we both saw..'

Ratna stayed quiet for a while than smiled big and said, 'Mere bache (my children).. they love each other.. ' Ratna joins her hand and said thanks to her Devi Maiyan..

' You know na, I always wanted Khushi for my Chote but I thought it's not possible as they fight a lot but meri Devi Maiyan ne meri sunlee .. ( My Lord has listened to me.. )' she was almost crying in happiness..

'Yes, I always wanted that too.. You know they handled today's show very well.. I just hope the way they are handling office, they will handle there personal life too.. ' He chuckled..

Ratna smiled happily wiping the lone happy tears..
'Let me check if chote has arrived, I will ask him everything.. no let me call Khushi first, I will ask her to come home tomorrow morning..No, no, I will send chote to bring her home.. Mein apni dono bacho ka nazar ek saath utarungi.. ' ( I will remove the evil eye from both of my children together.. ) she was overwhelmed with happiness..