Chapter nineteen

IZZY'S POV

Soon we heard people talking as they made their way out of the theatre. We slowly creaked the door open peering at everyone.

"Blend." Dustin said as we got out of the bathroom. Steve held my hand with his head down a bit. The kids lead the way talking as we just walked in a group with the crowd.

"Uh Dustin." I looked at Steve worried.

"What?"

"Yeah we might not wanna go to your house."

"Why?"

Steve scratched his head with his free hand. "Well, I might've told them your full name."

I stared at Steve, Dustin turned and whispered. "What is wrong with you?"

"You told them?" My showed every emotion I was feeling.

"Dude I was drugged."

"So?" Dustin yelled.

"So?"

"So you resist. You tough it out. You tough it out like a man."

"Oh yeah it's easy for you to say." The Robin grabbed Dustin's shoulder making us all stop.

"Guys." Then I saw the two Russians talking to people, looking for us.

"Abort." Dustin said as the guy caught our eye. We ran the opposite way everyone was going and towards the escalator. There was a rope to block it off to stop people from going, so we went in between and slid down.

We hid behind a table. I could hear the clicking of the man's feet as he walked, he spoke in his walkie-talkie. My heart was racing, I closed my eyes breathing as quietly as I could. I leaned my head back closing my eyes, and I felt Steve squeeze my hand.

I jumped when a car alarm went off. Then all I heard was loud bangs and glass breaking. We all slowly stood up from behind the counter, shocked to see all of the Russians dead on the floor and the car across the mall. Then we looked up on the top level to see everyone. A smile spread across my face.

They ran down the escalator and we ran to meet them. As soon as I saw Max I ran up to her pulling her into a hug. She pulled away at arms length and I placed my hands on her cheeks.

"Are you okay? You're not hurt are you?" She shook her head smiling a bit then we heard the screams of Erica.

"Lucas?"

"What are you doing here?"

"Ask them. It's their fault." She pointed at all of us, we were all in one big circle now.

"True yeah. Totally true. It's absolutely our fault." Steve said. The all looked at Steve confused.

"I don't understand what happened to that car." Robin said looking at us all.

"El has superpowers." Dustin pointed to the girl with the short hair.

"I'm sorry?"

"Superpowers. She threw it with her mind. C'mon catch up." Steve said.

Erica pointed at El,"That's El?" Erica smiled.

"Who's El." I mentally face palmed at Robin's question.

"I'm sorry, who are you?" Nancy asked her arms crossed.

"I'm Robin. I work with Steve and Izzy."

"She cracked the top secret code." Dustin said.

"Yeah which is how we found out about the Russians in the first place."

"And how Steve got his ass kicked." I joked while smiling at Steve.