Chapter 30: *squeals*

I'm baaaaaaack. Heeeeeyyyyy
1) NAPLAN IS FINISHED (for me) FOREVER YAY!!
2) 1k reads 😆😆😆😆😆 thanks you so much
3) sorry that I came back with a slightly depressing chapter (at the start)

Trott's POV: (I have to make it his POV)
I went ring shopping with Mia on the weekend to find the perfect ring for Katie. We picked out a ring that kinda looked like the Scottish flag, it had four sapphires as corners then it had a cross made out of diamonds, I thought it looked perfect. I was just sitting at home waiting for Katie to come home so I could ask her to go on the date with me. She was mumbling something in Scottish so I didn't understand it. "Good afternoon," I said trying to give her a hug. "Not in the mood."
"Katie, I umm need to ask you something."
"What! What is it Christopher." I felt a tear form in my eyes this was so hard as she was angry at me for no reason. "What! Go ahead say that you don't love me that you want me gone, go on."
"I-I," I couldn't words, they just wouldn't come out.
"Be a freaking man and say it." I could see Katie fists balled up she was angry at me and I don't know why. "Why are you angry at me I haven't done anything."
"You've made my life miserable that's what!" The tear finally fell and it was met by Katie slapping me across the face. "Don't you fucking cry. Don't you dare make me feel bad just so you can shatter my whole world to pieces."
"I-I love you." I through the box onto the floor and ran out the door, I just couldn't take it anymore I wasn't able to.

"Hey mate what's, what the hell happened," Smith looked at my face it must have had a red mark on it. "J-just."
"Come in." Smith used his crutches to walk backwards in the small hallway. "Mia!" Smith called and I heard a footsteps coming down the stairs. "Heey, Wholly crap Chris what happened."
"Katie was yelling at me for no reason and then she just assumed that I was going to break up with her and she slapped me before I could say anything." Mia gave me a hug. "I had the ring in my hand thinking it would give me a bit of confidence and I threw it onto the floor and ran out."
"You have to go back she has probably realised what she has done and seen that it was terrible."
"B-but."
"Come on I'll walk you there and then you go in on your own." I nodded my head and wiped away the tears. Mia walked with me to the front door and practically pushed me in knowing that once I was inside it would be to late to back out. I took a deep breath and walked into the the lounge room and Katie was sitting on her knees on the floor with the ring in her hand out if it's box. I just slowly walked up and sat down in front of her. She looked up slowly and then leaped at me and hugged me tightly. "I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry, I didn't mean to. I love you." I hugged Katie back. "I know you were angry, you don't have to tell me why."
"Do you really mean it," Katie now just sat in my lap starring at the ring.
"What do you mean."
"I mean do you really want to marry me."
"Katie will you marry me." I couldn't help but cry.
"Yes." I kissed her head and hugged her. "I love you, Katie."
"I love you to Chris." It didn't quiet go as I planned but I didn't care just as long as we were together nothing really mattered.

Smith's POV:
"That was a bit strange," Mia said walking back into the house.
"Do you think that they actually."
"No, I think they cried but pulled through." I was kinda scared, with Katie having the sudden outburst but I still had hope not all of it was lost. Mia looked at her phone and smiled. "Everything is all fine, but THEY'RE GOING TO GET MARRIED."
"You could have yelled any louder."
"I don't think so. Let me try." Mia took in a breath. I covered her mouth. "No, bad girl." She licked my hand. "Eww you don't know where my hand has been."
"Smith oh my god that's gross." I took a second I didn't even realise what I meant by that at first. "Oh, sorry." I laughed and Mia hit me lightly. "You're a dork Smith," Mia laughed cuddling up to me, "but you're my dork and I love you." I kissed Mia on the head. "I love you too." Mia and I fell asleep on the couch for yet another night.

I cried writing the first bit, sorry if you did to I don't know why I decided to do that