Chapter 38: Babby stuffs

Smith's POV:
The next two months were very stressful and slightly annoying. Mia had strange cravings and I always had to go get something new that she wanted to try and apparently liked but I didn't. "What do you want to eat this time, eels eggs with barbie Q sauce," I said as she walked into the Hat office. Trott laughed as Katie was doing a similar thing. "What? No, ok I do eat some weird things but it's not that strange I just never thought about it before now. Anyway I was just wondering if you have seen Loki around."
"Ummm yeah....... I think so," I said standing up to look around.
"He's here," Ross said. Mia walked around and I just tried to see over the top of his partition. Loki was sitting on Ross's shoulder. Loki was getting a bit bigger but he was still a shoulder cat. "Ok thanks I need him for a vid," Mia picked up Loki and he meowed in detest. "Aww he was comfortable," Ross said giving Loki a pat.
"He is a video cat and the fans would go mental if he was not there."
"Fair enough, what are you recording."
"A mail video. I'm assuming it's going to be a crap tonne of baby stuff." I laughed and Mia glared at me. She then walked out to do whatever.

Mia's POV:
Loki was not happy that I moved him from Ross's shoulder but he didn't mind to much as it was me and he was my little baby. The fact that I got not as much baby stuff in the mail reminded me that I should go get a scan to see if it's a boy or a girl. I decided to go do that in the next couple of weeks. I set Loki down on a box that looked like it could hold him and he just meowed and jumped onto my shoulder and meowed again, in my ear. I started the video and began opening things occasionally Loki would jump down and burry himself in the paper or hide in the box. I got a few cat toys, some fan art a few strange little toy thingies, some figurines someone made of me and the Hat boys, some lollies or just general food and then a few baby toys that were unisex. "So I have noticed a few toys here which are unisex so it reminded me to tell you that I don't actually know the gender of the baby yet but when I do I will be sure to let you guys know so you can send me a million gifts. But seriously please don't do that I can get all of my own things and stuff there is no need, save your money for something that you want to do or on your own kids if you have any. Also if Loki is not in one of my video's don't freak out he has become more adventurous and has decided to travel to different rooms, so if he is not here for a actual reason I shall say but don't go jumping to conclusions. We'll see you guys in my next video of something random as always, bye." I salute waved, "Myrian signing out." I ended the video and watched as Loki jumped out of a box that was just a bit to big for him and he face planted. "You doofus cat." I opened my door to let him out to go explore. I texted Smith.
If your not recording the cat is out and about if you want to open the door or something.
Already open and he is in the doorway.
Ok. <3 love you.
<3 love you to.
I smiled and began to clean up the mess of paper and boxes.

A month later- Mia is now 4 months. Katie is now 6 months.
I was so excited to go see what was the gender of the baby and if it was heathy and stuff. It was Katie's first check up as well she wanted to do it together. I found out that it was a boy and Katie's was a girl. "Well it looks like we won't have to think of a new name then," Smith hugged me. Katie didn't look to good she looked slightly worried and when she whispered to Trott he didn't look to good either. "Is everything alright," I asked. Katie just hugged me and cried. "Katie what's wrong."
"There is a chance that the baby is going to be deaf and/or blind."
"How much of a chance."
"75% chance."
"There is still that 25% chance you have to keep hope and anyways you will be great parents weather she is blind and/or deaf." Katie hugged me again. "Thank you." I hugged her back and then gave Trott a hug he looked like he needed one. "So what about you then," Trott said. "All good he is healthy and I am healthy."
"That's good to hear then." We all went back to Yog tower to give everyone the exciting news.