Chapter 6

Love...How you love to hate me.

Jisoo looked blankly at the ceiling. It has been a week after she and Taehyung married.

Taehyung went to the office about an hour ago already.

She on the other hand is still not in the mood to go anywhere and do anything.

She sigh. She felt her lips as she remembered their first night together. She felt her heart skip a beat.

And she would like to punch herself. Why is she getting happy? She is hopeless.

This is not the first time they kissed though. Their real first kiss was that awefull night that Taehyung cursed.

He was drunk and she was out of her mind.

He was sad and she wanted to comfort him. Like how he always seem to lift her mood even in his simplest way.

She just wanted to hug him. Make him feel he's not alone, but she ended up just throwing herself at him.

Also, she was desparate.

She remembered how she tiptoed on him for a kiss, and he was very confused when he realises she kissed him.

Then he said her name and she pulled him for another kiss..

And that kiss was something. It was sweet and comforting. The most pleasant moment for Jisoo.

Then he passed out.

And she went ahead with the plan.

Nothing happened to them that night, but the morning after is a disaster.

Taehyung was lost. He didnt say anything but gave her an accussing look. And after that, he never looked kindly at her.

Her heart ached.

It seems that love also hates her, as it makes her fall for someone who will never be hers.

Her phone rang that brought her back to her senses. It was Aunt Yeon Seo.

"Hey Auntie.." she answered.

"What are you doing now?" She asked, the tone of concern in her voice.

"Just chilling. Do you need anything?"

"Mr. Park will deliver your food. Do you want to go somewhere today? I asked him to take you anywhere you wanted to go."

Yeon Seo made sure she knows where the young couple are living. Even if Taehyung might not like her meddling, she will make sure they have plenty to eat.

"Aww thank you auntie but I just want to stay here in the room today. Lets go shopping next time." She said sweetly.

"Alright. Call me." Yeon Seo said and they both said goodbye to each other.

To Taehyung's dismay. His mother also made sure that Jisoo get her things or he buy her a new set of clothes, gadgets or whatever it is that she had before they got married.

So they ended up shopping the next day. Taehyung sulkily drove her around for clothes.

At the end, Jisoo is only living in mild inconvenience.

Her phone rang again and it was Lisa.

"What's up Lilli?" She asked.

"I've sent some docs to be signed boss." She said brightly, "wanna hang out later?"

"I'll pass." She replied as she scan the documents. "Seems everything is good. Tell them the project is a go."

"Aww come on you hermit! Its not like Taehyung oppa is giving you so much action.. or did you guys finally get some?"

"Lisa you crazy..." Jisoo's eyes widen as some of the docs Lisa sent are articles on how to seduce a person and guides on couples on how to spice things up.

Lisa giggled on the other line, "A lot of those articles came from Jackson though!"

"Lisa I swear you two are so crazy!"

"We miss you so much Sooyah unnie.. I'll hang up now since I have to do extra work cause you know, my boss kept slacking like she's on honeymoon break."

"Miss you too. Take care now." She said as she hang up.

Jisoo finally got up and decided to make herself a cup of coffee.

Sadly, they dont have any.

After a while, Mr. Park finally arrived. She was not in the mood to eat so she just put everything on the fridge.

She sat on the window to watch the road. Its not a busy street. Theres a cute dog walking. A few cars passing. Some people.

A girl and a mother walking happily.

It reminded her of Kim Sejeong.

She always have a bright smile.

She is also very kind and beautiful.

Her family is a business partner of the Kims. They live a simple life when she met them.

She also happens to be the one Taehyung loves.

She sigh, if she was out of the scene, Kim Sejeong would have been the Mrs. Kim Taehyung.

And their life will surely be full of love and happiness.

The kind of life she wished but knew that will never happen.

She paused and looked around.

The silence of the little room. The familiar sadness. The coldness of being alone.

This has always been the life she had in the big mansion with her father.

And nothing differs, living with her husband.

Just like that, time passed and she ended up sleeping by the window.