Chapter 22

Jisoo's heart beats crazy.

"Taehyung..." she called.

Taehyung has been staring at the paper he's holding at the study room.

"Kim Taehyung~" she called in a sing song way, hoping to lessen the blow of his wrath.

He's mad since they partied at his game room. It is his favorite room.

They didnt trash it though.

Their friends left so early that morning and has left her to face Taehyung alone.

She cleared her throat and whispered to herself, "ahh let's get this over with Kim Jisoo!"

"I brought you coffee.." she said coming closer to Taehyung as he finally looked at her.

Between the two of them, Taehyung was the one who looks like he's hung over.

He was not able to sleep that night as Jisoo's words repeats in his head.

-I'm inlove with him-

Him is me, Taehyung.

And now he's not  functioning at all.

His thoughts just linger around Jisoo.

Who is now infront of her.

Radiating her beauty at him.

Anddd.. his heart beats faster.

"I'm sorry. We didnt mean to party at the game room." Jisoo said, sincerely apologising, "I'll clean it up later."

He's not saying anything, is he that angry?.. Jisoo thought.

"Tae? Answer me.." She said and pinched his cheeks because she's impatient and has to hear what he's thinking.

"Ahh!" Taehyung finally snaps at his trance. "What??"

"I said I'm sorry." Jisoo said softly. "I'll clean up your game room if that will make you feel better.."

"You dont have to do that." He said whisking all fluffy thoughts of his wife in his head, "its fine."

"It is?" Jisoo asked brightly smiling.

And he stupidly smiled back.

"Oh hey.. your not angry?" Jisoo said unconsciously poking his cheeks.

"Who said I was angry?"

"Jimin."

"Oh yeah.. that reminds me.." he said remembering what Jimin said last night. MASSIVE MASSIVE crush on Jisoo huh? And Kookie too..

"Mm.. " Jisoo said that made him stop thinking about killing his two friends.

"I also want to say sorry for causing trouble with Sejeong's mom." Jisoo finally said. Its been bothering her, but she cant find the right timing to talk to him about it.

"If your angry at me because of what happened to her mom, I just wanted to say that I didnt mean for that to happen.."

Jisoo fidgets. She didnt really want to talk about the incident. He's been nice to her all through out but she bet he's thinking about what happened as well.

And between her and Sejeong.. its easier to side with Sejeong of course.

Taehyung felt as if his heart was struck seeing Jisoo looking down. He has this urge to hug her. "Its not your fault Jisoo."

"Its.. you know.. I mean.. we all know I'm responsible for that.." Jisoo somberly said.

"Jisoo.." Taehyung said.

"And, thank you for helping out.. and for staying with me.." Jisoo said softly that his heart almost melts.

.
.
.

"Come on kiss already.." Yeon Seo whispered as she eavesdrop at the corner.

"Well thats that!" Jisoo said and went away.

"Darn it." Yeon Seo hissed.

.
.
.

"Are you sure you're ok to work?" Taehyung asked Jisoo for the nth time. He looked at her as she gather her things, ready to get out of the car.

"Yes Mr. Kim, stop asking already." Jisoo said.

"Wait for me, we'll go home together." Taehyung said.

"Yes, like I have a choice?" Jisoo said pouting now. "Are you sure you are ok? Your acting extra weird today."

"Who's acting weird?" Taehyung said shifting on his sit.

"I'm going now, take care." Jisoo said finding Taehyung just a bit cute today.

Taehyung sigh, "alright.. dont stress yourself, I'll be back as fast as I could."

Jisoo giggled, she held his face, "Dont stress yourself Tae. Whatever it is, you got this, you always do."

Taehyung gulped as the urge to pull Jisoo for a kiss is so strong.

-I'm inlove with him-

Jisoo's voice echoes in his mind.

Haha.. she's in love with me...

WTH... Ahh I'm going crazy..

Taehyung had this monologue on his head.

Yup, extra weird, but still cute... I should just leave him alone.

Jisoo had this thought.

Before Taehyung knew it, Jisoo walks towards the building, she gave a wave before finally getting inside.

What's happening to me?... he massage his temples and drove with a stupid smile on his face.

.
.
.

"Then, please go with this design Ms. Seo. We can put this up tomorrow." Jisoo said looking at the layout for Kim Corporation's upcoming Anniversary.

"The simpler one?" Seo Hye Won asked.

She nodded, "Kim Corporation has gone through a lot of downs, a homey, thanks giving party for the employess that remained loyal might be more appropriate dont you think?"

"Ahh.. that actually sounds nice." Hye Won said.

"We are recuperating with the losses, so I think the finance department will be happy with this." Jisoo said. "But even though I'm picking the simpler one, I trust that the quality is not compromised, this is, after all, for the employees, alright?"

"It will be impecable!" Hye Won said as the marketing team are smiling when they exited the room.

"The young madam is really nice huh?" One of the team said as they walk in the lobby.

"Yeah, she seems very sweet.. I thought she was a snob." another said.

"Rumors are rumors then.. didnt we just heard that?"

Taehyung smiled as he heard those nice words pertaining to Jisoo.

Then he remembered he might be one of those people that ignite the rumor since he always call her a brat whenever she came to visit.

"Well that doesnt matter since we finally know how she really is." Hye Won said.

Taehyung saw Jisoo walking out the conference room followed by Sunoo. There is an overwhelming feeling that he suddenly missed her.

Jisoo gave her usual smile when she saw him.

He smiled back and just watch as Jisoo walks towards him.

-I'm inlove with him-

Taehyung smiled at the thought. Jisoo is inlove with him.

Before Jisoo could say anything, Taehyung briskly pulled her close for hug and a kiss.