Chapter 15

The happiest girl.

"Are you ok?"

Taehyung felt so tired. He heard the question but he didnt feel like answering it.

Jisoo's sad eyes keeps distracting him.  Should he have said things more gently? Or maybe he should have used other words?...

Should he call her to see how she's doing?

"Taehyung.. babe?" Sejeong said reaching for his hand.

He looked at her and sigh, "Sejeong.. we are not in a relationship anymore so dont call me anything but Taehyung or Mr. Kim."

He sigh. He feels bad for her. She got caught up with the issue and is now desperately trying to clear their name.

Sejeong sadly smiled, "ah, sorry, it was just.."

"Anyway, continue with what youre saying." Taehyung said trying to focus. He had to go to NXT later. Jisoo should also be there.

"Yes," Sejeong said, "I am certain that assistant Go is now living in the province. He must've distributed the embezzled money to his relatives there because I heard he has been buying assets."

Mr. Go is the assistant project manager to Sejeong's dad. She is convinced it was him who frame up his dad.

"I'll send people to investigate." Taehyung said nodding.

"Mom is devastated and is often sick." Sejeong said tearing up, "we cant do anything.. we just want appa back. I'll do anything to get my appa back.. youre the only one who believes us Tae.."

"I'll see what I can do." Taehyung said simply. Sejeong cried.

"If its ok, can you stay with me today? I dont know what to do with myself anymore..." Sejeong asked.

"You can come with me to NXT. I think its best that the guys know you're back." Taehyung said to Sejeong as he call Jisoo.

.
.
.

"Please fucking repeat that again?" Jackson asked Jisoo.

"That is fucking bull!!" Lisa said.

"Its always a cursing party whenever I leave you two." Jisoo said scolding the them. "We all know she'll return. Why are you all so surprised?"

"Unnieee!!!" Lisa almost shouted in frustration, "cant you see yourself? You are so affected with her return and you expect us to be chill?!"

"And what's with Kim Taehyung?" Jackson said. "That dumbass!"

"Look, you guys act as if he's committed a crime. He didnt say he's getting back together with her, he said he's helping her." Jisoo said as if she wasnt hurt.

"And he's just going around like this is nothing?" Jackson is usually cool, but he felt he should protect Jisoo from Taehyung at times like this.

Jisoo cant find the right words to say. She was still hurting but she had to look okay.

The two sigh.

"Fine. We'll help you." Jackson said.

"Help with what?" Jisoo asked.

"We'll help you seduce Kim Taehyung." Jackson said like it was the most obvious thing. "If you guys will really end up in a wreck, at least let's make sure he'll have a hard time."

"Are we still on the seduction plan?" Jisoo said amused. "I already told you-"

"Shut it unnie." Lisa said, "You are the wife. Time to straighten that husband of yours! Where's my make up kit?"

.
.
.

At NXT Building

"Ah Lilli look!" Jisoo said showing what looked like a small toy.

"Jin made this, isnt it cute?" Jisoo said showing off a cute chibi of the character witch.

"It's me!"

Jisoo said happily.

Lisa also enthused at the thing Jisoo is holding.

How can the demon lord Taehyung not see how precious her unnie is??

.
.
.

Taehyung glance at Jisoo happily showing off the proto type Jin made. The artists usually dont make toys, but because it was his wife, they decided to make one.

"Uhm so change the robe into purple?" Jin asked.

"Yes, thats her favorite color. And make her eyes violet as well." Taehyung said trying to get back at what they're working on.

"Thats very sweet of you." Jin smiled at the thoughtfulness of his boss to his wife. The team is very proud and happy that Jisoo liked how the witch looked.

Taehyung's ears perked up when he hears Jisoo giggle. He looks up to see Jackson and Lisa hovering over her like they were in their own world.

The pen he was holding suddenly snaps into two.

Jin's eyes widen at what happened to the pen. "Ahhh... I'll go work on the thing boss..."

Taehyung didnt seem to hear Jin exit. Why is she so happy now when last night she looks like she's about to cry?

Does she feel happier with them?

"Taehyung, your hand.." Sejeong said trying to reach it.

The pen must've scratch his hand when it broke so he's bleeding.

"Ah, its ok." He said but Sejeong was holding his hands now.

"Taehyung, are we done??" Jisoo asked looking closely at Taehyung and Sejeong's interlinked hands.

"Ah! Jackson oppa! I think we're done for the day, let's go for a drink?" Lisa said trying to distract Jisoo.

"Soyahh??" Jackson said urging Jisoo to snap at her deathly glare.

"Oh, of course!" Jisoo said and went out without looking at Taehyung.

.
.
.

Jisoo stepped inside the elevator and was surprised to see a pissed Taehyung closing the door.

Jackson and Lisa was out of sight.

"Where-"

Jisoo's words were cut off as Taehyung swiftly pulled her to him and sealed their lips together.