Chapter 25

Jisoo looked at the hands that was holding hers as they walk to the Kim's mansion.

They went back to Taehyung's room to finally rest, it has been a long night. She didnt see what happened to Sejeong anymore as she asked to go home after things had cleared.

"Tae.." she said softly.

"Hm?" He replied looking at her, busying himself with getting a change of clothes.

"Are you alright?" She asked.

"Yea.. do I not look alright?" He chuckled.

"I mean Sejeong.." Jisoo cant put the right words together.

"Dont worry about them. There is no chance I'll let them get away with what they did." Taehyung said.

She blushed as he comes closer with eyes dreamily looking at her.

"Are you alright?" Taehyung said cupping Jisoo's face.

"I'm fine.. thank you for protecting me." Jisoo said.

"Did I scare you earlier?" Taehyung asked softly, "I'd like you to know I will never hurt you.. even if I try, I dont think I'd be able to."

Jisoo felt her heart tighten. She feels so lucky, "Tae..."

Her tears suddenly falls. "I'm so sorry.. for all the things I've put you through.."

Taehyung wiped her tears, "dont cry.. its fine now."

"No its not.. I've done some bad things." Jisoo said.

"Bad things?"

"I.. I have the chance to help Sejeong but I didnt.." Jisoo said, Taehyung deserves to know. "The truth is.. I agreed with Aunt Yeon Seo's plan for you to marry me not just because I wanted to help.. its also because.. I-I want you for myself."

"I'm so sorry." Jisoo said trying to stop her tears. "I'm sorry for being selfish."

Taehyung didnt say anything.

"I know you will never love me..I know you'll never be happy with me.. but I still did it.. so.. so I promised to set you free, anytime.

I swear, I had it cleared with Aunt Yeon Seo..

We agreed, I just have to be with you until youre stable again, or if not, at least until the company is ok..

then we will accept anything you want after that, even if in the end the person you still want is Sejeong.. even if that means you will never forgive us.. or you cutting us out of your life."

Between her sobs and her blurry vision because of her tears, she could see Taehyung's pained look and its making her cry more.

"But please dont cut Aunt Yeon Seo.. she really meant well. She loves you very much."

"And you?" Taehyung asked.

"I love you..so much so.. but I'm no good.." Jisoo said sobbing. "I'm sorry for the things I did.."

"And you're fine if I decided to be free?" Taehyung said.

Jisoo's heart ached as she weakly replied "yes."

Taehyung wiped her tears. "I'm hurt you know."

"I'm sorry..." Jisoo said as she sobs.

"I'm hurt. More than my ego, its the thought that you and mom having no confidence in me that hurts me so bad. You two didnt have to do that." Taehyung said.

"And I'm hurt that you're ready ti divorce me too.. I thought you love me?"

"I do! I love you so much, and I would love to see you happy.." Jisoo said with conviction.