Chapter 13

Taehyung had no idea... that his idea would be so tiring.

He was looking at Jisoo's pictures one by one.

"Ah, could you slow down scanning?" Jimin asked.

He stoped. "Why the hell are all of your faces at my screen anyway??"

True enough, Jisoo, Lisa, Jackson, Jimin and Jungkook's faces are all closely looking at his monitor.

"I dont know... are we done?" Jisoo replied looking at him.

"I guess." Jungkook answered. "The photos are superb noona!"

"This is the most expensive character we'll ever have." Jimin commented.

"Unless you make a demon king character and Taehyung is the model." Jisoo said.

Taehyung glared at her as she smirked at him.

Jimin and Jungkook looked at each other. That is actually a good idea.

"Not happening." Taehyung said as Jisoo pouted at him.

"Ohhh and then those characters will be the power couple and wreak havoc on the magic land thingy!" Jackson said excitedly.

"And they will live happily ever after!" Lisa said.

"That actually sounds like a good plot for the game." Jungkook said, really considering what they said.

"I said not happening." Taehyung said, "why are all of you still on my face?"

Lisa puts her head on Jisoo's shoulder and cutely said, "Let's go out on a drink unnie.."

Jisoo seems to think about it so she followed up with, "I already sent my report, not to mention, you havent been at your shop and, I helped today.. it will be a waste for that bad ass make up and dress to go to waste."

Jisoo smiled. "Jackson oppa's bar will open in a few hours, lets go there."

Jimin puts his head on Taehyung's shoulder but was pushed away immedietly.

Of course that didnt deter him from copying Lisa, "Taehyungieee~ let's go for a drink as well?"

"You make me want to punch your face..." Taehyung said.

"We did well today, you have to treat us!" Jimin insisted.

Jisoo is just amused. Its nice to see Jimin and Jungkook still acts the same as before.

"Then, let's all go together!" Jisoo said.

Jimin gave a heart sign to Jisoo.

"I'm going home, I have a headache." Taehyung said.

"Come on Tae, you have to treat us for dinner and drinks!" Jisoo said with a smile.

"NO." he replied.

.
.
.

Jackson made sure all the best foods and drinks were served at the private room. "Let's take a photo, SMILE everyone!!!"

Of course Taehyung is the only one sulking but no one minded.

Jisoo felt happy. It was the first time she went out after getting married.

Her friends are around her and Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook seems to be having an ok time.

OK, not really Taehyung but thats a given since he didnt want to go with them the first place.

"When did you put this VIP room?" Jimin asked looking at the glass window where they can see all of thr dance floor and the bar.

"A few years back, this used to be my room when I was kicked out of our house." Jackson said.

Taehyung didnt like Jackson when Jisoo introduced him to them. He's a rebel and has too many vices.

But a few years past and he seems to be a good friend to Jisoo.

Together with Lisa, the three just seems to do random spoiled kids stuff like partying on bars and shopping.

"The food is good too." Jungkook commented as he take a big bite on his steak.

Jisoo looked at Taehyung. He blankly took a bite on his stake as well but didnt say anything.

It was really good. But that is supposed to be expected.

Jisoo smiled at him.

She was the one who ordered steak for Taehyung. She knows his favorite food. This particular dish is special because she pester the chefs before on how to make "her" steak.

She of course kept it a secret that she was just practicing on how to cook steak.

"What are you up to?" Taehyung asked.

"Nothing.. I was just looking if you lighten up since you've been grumpy all day long." Jisoo said.

"I've always been like this." Taehyung said.

Jisoo sigh, "ahhh, seeing you three made me miss the nerdy Taehyung to be honest."

Taehyung's ears perked up. "When was I nerdy?"

Jisoo laughed. "Way back when I would get dragged and play video games with you guys.."

"Team V, remember?" Jisoo said sweetly.

And Taehyung knows what she's saying. He just continued to eat.

Those were the days when they were suprised that Jisoo actually knew how to play video games.

She was their muse and he would not allow their team to lose.

It was one of the fondest times he could remember with Jisoo.

Then as they grew older, she seems to drift away.

She had found new friends and dated guys and it was like a new person.

He looked at Jisoo. She seems to grow more beautiful as time goes by. Her smile is bright and she's just so light to be around.

In any point of her life, it seems like she's just winning everything.

Unlike him. He's just full of anger and anytime he would just blow up to almost anything.

He sigh. He was supposed to be hating her. He's trying to drill in his head that she's one of the reasons why his life is a mess.

But here he is, enjoying her company.

He wanted to kick himself so badly.

.
.
.

Meanwhile at Kim Corp, a very hardworking manager was sweating, nervous of what he just read at his email.

It felt like he had read the email for more than a 100 times now. Just to be sure.

Kim Kwang Gyu shakingly reached for his phone.

"I-I'm sorry for calling this late.. but could you please see the email I send?"

He prayed that he's doing the right thing.

Kim Sejeong reached out to him. Asking to connect her to her ex, his boss, Kim Taehyung.