Chapter 12

"What the fuck Kim Taehyung?!" Jisoo angrily said.

Taehyung smirked, contented with her reaction. She looked at him and beat his shoulder with the papers she was holding.

Taehyung didnt mind as it was literally just paper, swishing on his shoulder.

They are at the NXT building and she just read that the character she was going to be referenced to, is a witch. An evil one.

"You drag me here to be called a witch?!" Jisoo said.

"We need a reference." He simply replied. He stood behind her and pushed her infront of the team.

"So anyway, this is my wife." He introduced, "she'll be the character reference for the witch. She's got a temper as you can see, so just dont mind her. We only need her face."

The team was silent but secretly were too surprised to react. This is their boss' wife going to be a reference to a villainous character.

Jisoo was blushing. Taehyung said she will help NXT today but she didnt know that this is the help she'll be doing.

"This is embarassing." She whispered, but people can hear her.

"What? You do photoshoots before." He said.

"That was for interviews!" She said, "this is actually using my face!"

Taehyung got her point but still, her reaction is funny.

Seeing him laughing at her, Jisoo pinched his arm.

"W-we just need photos.." Namjoon, one of the art directors said shyly.

"You know what, I see it now," Jin, the other art director said sort of excitedly, "your face is actually perfect! You have a doll like feature, like mine, but you can also appear cold.. very engaging..."

Jin called Jisoo pretty. Is what everybody concluded in their heads.

"Erm.. thank you?" Jisoo said perplexed.

"Exactly!" Lisa blurted out. Together with Jackson, they pleaded to come with Jisoo today "to help".

Of course, their help, meant for Jisoo to get closer to Taehyung.

They all think Taehyung's idea is ridiculous but they have to make it look like it was ok. For the sake of their happy ending.

"Good call Artist Oppa!" Lisa said smilling at Jin.

"What are you saying? Taehyung is being mean to Jisoo." Jungkook said, making sure Jisoo hears him.

They cant let this chance for breakup grounds go to waste.

"Ahh, let's get this over with." Jisoo said getting flustered.

Jin smiled widely and escorted her.

Taehyung suddenly felt like his idea is not that good anymore.

.
.
.

"Okay unnieee you look so pretty!" Lisa said excitedly as she finishes Jisoo's make up.

She insisted that Jisoo needs to put on a make up.. and change into something more fitting.

The artists didnt really care, but their opinions are set aside because, they are just there to work. The other people are there to mend or break the couple.

"I think this is too much." Jisoo said looking at her glamed up self. Though she looks nice on her little black dress.

"Nooo! This is the best witch look we can pull in such short time!" Lisa said pushing Jisoo back at the team.

And the team almost bulge their eyes.

"What the hell Jisoo??" Taehyung said. The first to recover.

She looks hot. Like 100 in a scale of 1-10.

This is unacceptable.

"Change back." Taehyung said.

Like she heard a magic word, Jisoo smirked at him, "No."

"You're doing this to spite me arent you?" Taehyung said trying to keep calm.

"Whatever made you think that Taehyung-ieee?" Jisoo asked sweetly.. provoking him.

"This is it, they're fighting!" Jimin happily whispered to Jungkook.

"This is it, he's jelous!" Jackson whispered giving a thumbs up at the proud Lisa.

"Um.. should we start now?" Namjoon asked actually concern that they've been wasted time.

"This look is perfect!" Jin said looking at Jisoo. Taehyung's eyes glaring at Jin.

"So perfect!" Jimin, Jungkook, Jackson and Lisa said in agreement.

Like they were successful in their projects already.

Taehyung could feel a headache coming. Why are there so many people here again?

He could've just take photos himself and send it to the team.

Taehyung and Jisoo's eyes met, they both glare at each other.