Chapter 10

Jisoo begrudgingly put on her coat. She can see Taehyung smirking at the corner of their small room.

She.is.not.happy.

She hates meeting old people and talking about money.

Taehyung on the other hand is bewildered at how obedient Jisoo is to him. Last night's dinner and today's surprise announcement- he was ready to put on a fight. But his wife just goes through with what he said.

She was pouting all through out. But thats it.

This just makes him happy.

"What?" Jisoo asked.

"You take forever to get ready." He just said. In reality she didnt. She was moving slowly and its entertaining for Taehyung to watch her.

He only had a few exes and they take too much time getting ready. Jisoo just whip up dresses and she seems ready to go.

And she manages to look superb. Must be because she's beautiful even without make up.

She grunted but just said, "I dont. Let's just get this over with."

He hide his chuckle and went ahead of her.

They look ridiculously expensive and so unreal coming down from a dusty old building. But the two didnt seem to mind. Jisoo's head was busy thinking about how the meeting will go, and Taehyung was busy looking forward to what more misery he can inflict on her.

.
.
.

Kim Corp is very different from the lay back Lee Holdings. There is a heavy mood around as a lot are in the edge because of the recent scandal.

"Sir." Sunoo, Taehyung's assistant, said allertly as he saw Taehyung walking.

"Prepare us coffee and get my wife the files she needed to read for later." He said simply.

Sunoo nods and hurriedly went.

This is not the first time Jisoo entered the building. She is sort of known by the other employees as well as she would often drop by with Aunt Yeon Seo.

Taehyung is strict to his employees. He ordered Sunoo for the managers to come at his office and in almost an instant, they were there.

Jisoo is introduced to Kim Kwang Gyu, HR Manager, Oh Jung-Se Finance Manager, and Seo Hye-Won Marketing Manager.

"Please relax guys, why do you all look so scared?" Jisoo said curiously.

"Where are the reports?" Taehyung asked.

They readily gave Taehyung the updates except Kwang Gyu.

"What kept you busy that the report was delayed?" Teahyung asked that gave goosebumps to the group except Jisoo.

"Um you see sir, there has been backlogs from last weeks reports and it did-"

"Do you want to resign or get fired?" Taehyung asked.

"N-no sir! I-I'll give the report in a few minutes.. m-my secretary is just l-late so.."

Taehyung's sharp eyes made his voice drift away and he seems like he's about to cry.

"Ahh!" Jisoo said remembering something, "arent you Mr. Kim Kwang Gyu, so you became manager now!"

Jisoo said it in a happy voice. The room held their breath. Jisoo is the only one who seems to not care how Taehyung seems to blow up any minute.

"You dont remember? You gave me some candies your wife made.." Jisoo asked him.

Taehyung just looked at her. He could feel his head heating up.