28. zip me up

everything is wrong,
but it's alright.
you're the only good
thing in my life.

you're the only goodthing in my life

"i look stupid."

the pair were at the shopping center nearby their school, attempting to find clothes for their costumes. jay went along with kyorin's idea of them being starfire and robin. however, he was having second thoughts after he tried on the combination of clothing that kyorin had picked out for him. he had walked out, finding kyorin sitting on the couch in front of the dressing room.

he wore bright green pants along with a red shirt and he adorned a small black cape around himself. it would have been the ideal thing if the color shades weren't so incompatible with one another. the ridiculous color matching left kyorin to look up at him with her jaw agape. she covered her mouth to prevent her laughter from escaping her lips, "i'm so sorry,"

"kyorin, is this a joke?" jay asked, looking at himself in the mirror beside kyorin. he cringed at how the colors didn't compliment each other at all.

kyorin shook her head with a cheeky smile plastered on her face, "i am actually, here. these are the actual ones i wanted you to try on."

"you're telling me that you gave me clothes to make me look bad?" jay asked, taking the clothes from her hands. he watched her nod with a smug smile on her face.

"i just had to make you look ridiculous at least once in this relationship. i took my chances and it worked," she replied, waving her hands up. her eyes followed as he walked back into the dress room holding onto the clothes she actually picked out for him. while she sat on the couch, her phone buzzed in her uniform's pocket. slipping her hand into her pocket to fish out her phone, kyorin turns it on to reveal a text message from jaemin.

na jaemin
4:36pm

u coming to the event?

yessir 🫡

friends are coming w
me tho, hope u don't
mind !

& ur bf right?

he's not my bf

😐

i'm not going over
this topic with u again

BRO

i don't even like him like tht

mhm alright

text me before u + ur
friends (and bf) get here
so i can PERSONALLY
give u guys ur wristbands

u & him should go to
this one booth, i think
you'd like it

if it's gonna hurt me in any
way i'm personally coming
for ur neck