Ch. 6: Rubble vs Rocky

Moonlight POV:

"Last night, everything went great. I've hosted my very own singing competition. Marshall and Chase were great singers but there was only one for obeyed the rules, so I had to get rid of-...

*Flashback*

Marshall...

"Everyone felt bad about a great singing Dalmatian losing. If Everest didn't call her, then he would've moved on."

*End of flashback*

I can't wait to see how the next two characters will do.

*Meanwhile in the lookout tower*

"Some pups were sleeping in their bean bags, the others were just sleeping without them. Chase (For the millionth time) was awake, but only this time he had a plan. He noticed that everyone was asleep, so he crawled up a bit to bring out his megaphone. Guess what he did? He pressed the emergency only button and the La Cucaracha short theme played loudly that alarmed the pups up, even Sweetie and Copycat. Chase quietly giggled to make sure that no one hears it."

Chase: *Snickers a little* W-Wake up pups, it's time to wake up!

*Everyone groaned tiredly*

Sweetie: Ugh! You and that megaphone is driving me nuts!

Chase: That's what wakes everyone

Sweetie: Your lucky that I can't La Cucaracha your-!

Liberty: *Puts paw over her mouth* Let's.. Just eat breakfast

Sweetie: Get your filthy paw out of my face!

Liberty: Tch, atleast mine is filthier then yours, now quit with all of this attitude or-

Sweetie: You'll what?

"She was looking around to see what she can do, so she saw an big empty trash bin."

Liberty: Or I'll... Throw you in that empty trash bin over there *Points*

"Sweetie looked at where she was pointing, and started to laugh and snort."

Sweetie: You serious right? There's no way you can do that. It's too big for your size

All: Oohhhhh

Liberty: I'll prove it then *Carries Sweetie by her back and walks her to the trash bin*

Sweetie: Hey let me go! I'm suppose to be the princess here, so listen to what I said!

Liberty: Only if you would take back what you said

Sweetie: Nope

Liberty: Fine then

"She was about to throw her in the trash bin until Ryder told them breakfast was ready."

Liberty: Your lucky, but I'm not done with you yet little white dog brat *Goes to eat breakfast*

Sweetie: Same with you wiener dog!

Liberty: Excuse me, I did not hear you say that

Sweetie: Well let me say it again since your deaf, weiner dog!

"Liberty was about to attack Sweetie but got grabbed by Ryder on the perfect timing."

Liberty: Let me at her! Ryder! Let me at her! I'll tear her apart!

Ryder: Sorry about that Sweetie

Sweetie: No problem, *Whispers* jerk

Liberty: *Growls*