Ch. 50: Round 6!

(If you haven't heard of these songs before, hear them now but if you already heard of it and you don't care about it continue reading.)

(The two songs belongs to Bruno Mars and Rihanna. I don't own the videos nor the songs. The videos and songs belongs to the rightful owners for all of it. I promise to only use these songs for using, not for stealing or owning. Enjoy the chapter everyone.)

*The next day at 8:30pm*

Announcer: It's round 6 of The Patrol Battle: Group Edition, we only have 2 rounds left until we announce your favorite group.

Audience: *Cheers and applauses*

Announcer: And here's your host... Moonlight Galaxy...!

"The audience cheers and applauses as Moon makes his way up the stage."

Moon: Hello everybody and welcome to The Patrol Battle: Group Edition. There's only 2 rounds left until we announce our winner, the boys or the girls.

Audience: *Cheers and applauses*

Moon: Let's get this show started with the boys going up first.

Chase POV:
Just to be honest with you guys, I... Really wanted the girls to win from last time. They deserved it from last time. The dresses, the performance, and... Grrrr nevermind that Chase. There's only a couple of more rounds left and you want them to win. I know I'm in the lead, but still... Keep your head into the game. This next performance will be fantastic.

"The instruments that showed was a piano and a keyboard. Chase told Rocky that the guitar is not needed for today's performance sadly, so he decided to play the keyboard."

Moby: *Groans* Does that mean I have to play the piano?

Chase: Yep, sorry Moby

Moby: Whatever... *Goes over to the piano*

"Moon left the stage to see it from afar, the males got into their position. Moon's hands glowed green so the song can begin."

[All]
Oh, oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh

[Chase]
Oh, her eyes, her eyes
Make the stars look like they're not shinin'

[Marshall]
Her hair, her hair
Falls perfectly without her tryin'

[Marshall and Chase]
She's so beautiful
And I tell her every day

[Rubble]
Yeah, I know, I know
When I compliment her, she won't believe me

[Rocky]
And it's so, it's so sad to think that he don't see what I see

[Rubble and Rocky]
But every time she/he asks me, "Do I look okay?" I say

[Zuma]
When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause, boy, you're amazing
Just the way you are
Yeah